3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
P_E_R_C_I_V_A_L 14.09.21 12:45 am

How to remove the demonic seal (task The Door of the Abyss)? (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

How to remove the demonic seal (task The Door of the Abyss)? I did all the tasks of the fifth crusade except for the Threshold of the Abyss, and the plot hung in place, I don't know what to do next.
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
o
olezhenka0 14.09.21

As far as I remember, the herald told me to wait for Queen Goldfrey, waited for something for about 3 weeks, talked to her and went on to the temple

V
Vovarus 14.09.21

olezhenka0
I waited 3 ... months. Nobody came :(
Events stopped appearing altogether

P
P_E_R_C_I_V_A_L 14.09.21

Found a solution to the problem, to complete this quest you need to complete mythical tasks. In my case, it was the Burden of the Aeon, and Orwenn Dalmore versus Dresen. To fulfill the Burden of the Aeon to the end, you need to find a location and go to the laboratory of Arilu (located below the Legacy of the Ancients on the world map. Southwest, to the Ivory Sanctuary) and go there, there will be a house under him there will be a laboratory from which you will need to get out breaking the seal. Then, returning to Dresen, go to the mirror in the citadel and talk to Eon, then go to the center of the Dresen map (on the main staircase, on the street) and activate the portal, and then change the past. As for the quest Orwenn Dalmore against Dresen, then to complete it you need to go to the location of the winter sun, find Vamona and Ravon inside the village, talk to them, behind them there will be a hut, behind the hut on the right is a stone slab, under the slab lies a shield, it must be taken and presented as evidence, accusing Ravon of desertion and summoning him to trial. Then return to Dresen and condemn Ravon. Next, you need to leave the citadel and talk to the Hand, say that we found a similar seal in the laboratory and broke it, the Hand will answer that it is ready to open this seal, but first you need to wait for the queen. Then you just need to skip the time while standing on the street near the citadel (at the bottom left of the screen near the travel mode function there is a function to skip the time). After which the queen will come and a new story quest will begin. to say that we found a similar seal in the laboratory and broke it, the Hand will answer that it is ready to open this seal, but first we need to wait for the queen. Then you just need to skip the time while standing on the street near the citadel (at the bottom left of the screen near the travel mode function there is a function to skip the time). After which the queen will come and a new story quest will begin. to say that we found a similar seal in the laboratory and broke it, the Hand will answer that it is ready to open this seal, but first we need to wait for the queen. Then you just need to skip the time while standing on the street near the citadel (at the bottom left of the screen near the travel mode function there is a function to skip the time). After which the queen will come and a new story quest will begin.

S
Sturmwehr34 28.10.21

P_E_R_C_I_V_A_L
Do you remember where you found the family armor in the Orwenn Dalmore vs. Dresen quest?

S
Sp1rt89 28.10.21

Sturmwehr34
In the winter sun on the square there are a couple of residents with names next to them a cache of armor.