3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Virus_dx123 14.09.21 12:45 am

Win 10 and Win 7 (Call of Duty: Warzone)

I had 10 wines about buying a license key and entered, but now the game does not start, the game seems to support 10 wines, and apparently she sees me as 7 wines. what the hell knows

9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Virus_dx123 14.09.21

V
Vitaliuz 14.09.21

On the executable / shortcut, compatibility with Win7 is not worth it?

V
Vitaliuz 14.09.21

Looked now, Aktivizny on off. the site says that builds Tens 1703 and older are no longer supported. Only 1809 and newer.
Maybe because of this the game is buggy (with the definition of the version) on 20H2?
I often met (in programs) "protection" from old versions of drivers / libraries, which when launched under the version is much higher (than known for this "protection") - it gave out that the version was too old, although in fact it was the most recent.

You can put on LTSC - and you won't know grief. All the same, neither performance nor stability will add much from new builds (I tested it myself). And the HAGS and Game Mode features (for which I tried 20H1 and Win11) - are designed for completely weak systems (which people wrote to me, that they are straight on calculators - it helps well), so in your case there will be no sense from them.
Testing 20H2, and 21H1, and Win11, and Server 2022 - eventually returned to LTSC 1809. Since rare / capricious programs / games / drivers work properly on it, there are fewer background processes (which can be cut / killed on new builds, yes - but still less) in the OS itself, which has a beneficial effect on input lag and smoother frametime (through a lower DPC). And just less filler in the OS, such as the Store and other whistle deals. Moreover, LTSC is also being updated to this day (and updates will arrive for a long time) - so don't look that it is "only" 18 years old.

Someday LTSC will order online games to live long, yes (like Win7 now) - but then a new long-term build will be released. =)

V
Virus_dx123 14.09.21

Vitaliuz
no all ticks are removed

V
Virus_dx123 14.09.21

I'll try to reinstall the game, let's see what happens

V
Virus_dx123 14.09.21

Vitaliuz
20H2 yes on the screen you can see

V