3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valerius 14.09.21 12:48 am

Save - I'm flying out! (Haegemonia: Legions of Iron)

During the game, I just fly to Windows without any warnings. There is a patch 1.07, the Russian version from 1C and Nival.
The machine is like this: P3-750, 384 RAM, video - Geforce3 Ti200 64 mb ...

Besides, the game starts LITERALLY every other time. That is, you turn it on - it hangs at boot. The second time ALWAYS loads normally, but crashes during the game.

What should I do and can I fix it?
Thanks.
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnemO 14.09.21

Unfortunately, I have the same bad "feature". By the way, the parameters of the "hardware" in terms of "vidyuhi" are identical - the same ZheFors 3 Titanic (128 meters, Palit Daytona). Yes, I almost forgot: for some reason it began to fly out for me after defragmenting the disk with a utility from Norton Utilities 2003 - a paradox and nothing more! And in the "readme" they prescribed a patch, they say, do not worry, comrades, everything is already sealed for you and issued under a license ... That's the way it is, but I liked the toy! Honestly. Sorry for not helping in your question, I just wanted to pour out my soul to my colleague out of annoyance ... I hope we will solve the problem.
Happy!

e
evil 14.09.21

And I have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
AnemO 14.09.21

I, partially solved the problem of flying out, by castrating the quality characteristics of the game itself, I reduced everything to a minimum, it seemed to work more stable (sometimes, it still falls out), although now most of the time I have to contemplate schematic dots, pipettes, etc. in the mode two-dimensionality (on the space), because if the units of sinners will be more than 25-30 USD, again the tsatsa flies out. In general, the operative must be raised, 128 meters, even if the DDR is not enough.
Pokeda.

P
PlayGround.ru 14.09.21

I observed a similar thing, with the only difference that the game crashed immediately after launch, from the first seconds. I got rid of this mess by the fact that I began to log in not through the "Start" button and not through a shortcut from the desktop, but from an .exe-nickname in the game folder. Try it, it might work for you.
But my machine parameters are stronger - 264 MB RAM, 1.2 MHz processor, so I did not deteriorate the game parameters ...
That's all, perhaps. And the game is gorgeous ...

S
Seraph 14.09.21

p4 2.4g (800)
2x256 DDR400 (dual-channel)
GeForce Ti4200
Same crap, it seems it's not about the capacities.

P
Passerby 14.09.21

My problems are the same, although it seems the hardware is not weak:
CELERON 1.7 Ghz. RAM 256 MB. VIDEO GEFORCE 2 - 32 MB.

SO WHO DID SOLVED THE PROBLEM CARDINALLY ????????

S
Semen 14.09.21

The simplest solution is to write down more often (quick save - Ctrl + S).
By the way, it became less frequent to fly out after that ...

Yes, and replaying 10 lost minutes is easier than an hour of play (or even more).

Quite often, "crashes" happen when the focus is on a ship or a planet with which something happened - for example, the ship exploded or the planet came under the control of the player. By the way, when I capture a planet, this happens very often (the planet is selected, I will erase how many people remained on it) - it was treated as follows: before capturing the planet, I chose some other object (for example, another planet).

P
Passerby 14.09.21

While sending a complaint to the sites "1C" and Wanadoo help those as they will answer after testing, I will tell you right there.

S
Semen 14.09.21

By the way, one more nuance, the game often crashes in accelerated time mode.
I have saved records, after loading which (and in 4x time acceleration mode) the game falls out.
In the normal (single) mode of time, the game goes on without relegation.

But unfortunately, playing a single in 1x mode is long and even harmful :) I almost always use 4x mode.

It is a pity that there are no more high-speed modes of the passage of time in the game or the mode "as quickly as possible before the first event" - for example, "as quickly as possible before the end of construction", that is, the player has selected the "end of construction" event.

R
Raiven 14.09.21

Damn, I have iron to the eyeballs (512MV, ATL 1800.Radeon 9000 Sapphire). And the same problems. I sinned radically, because there are strange glitches in the graphics (the sharpening looks like Nvidia). We'll have to wait 1.08 or more.

P
Passerby 14.09.21

Here is how the representatives of the company "1C" commented:

Hello

Usually, such problems are associated with the functioning of the video card. Update the
video drivers for those supporting Direct X 9 in this case, detonator version 52.16
(www.nvidia.com) and reinstall Direct X itself.If it did not help, to analyze the situation we
need complete data on the configuration of your computer, including the exact version of the operating
system, DirectX, drivers for multimedia components, etc.
Best of all, if you collect this data using the
DirectX library diagnostic program , it is called dxdiag.exe. Run it using the Start-> Run menu item (in the
English version of Windows through Start-> Run), and save the system data from it to
a separate file (the save button is located at the bottom of the diagnostic program window),
send the file to us.
And also send the system configuration parameters from the msinfo32.exe program. Just
save the data from there in text format, we pay special attention to this, in
text format.

Best regards,
tech department support "1C".
Tel. (095) 288-10-01 (general);
(095) 288-10-65 ("1C: Trade and Warehouse", "1C: Aspect");
(095) 288-10-74 ("1C: Salary and personnel", "1C: Salary", "1C: Taxpayer");
(095) 288-99-01 (for multimedia products).
Fax (095) 281-44-07
E-mail: hotline @ 1c.

Web-server "1C" http://www.1c.ru

WELL, WE WILL TRY, MAYBE THAT WILL BECOME.

B
B.S. Schweik 14.09.21

10 years have passed, and this reptile is still flying out!

L
LevKulakov 14.09.21

The game did not crash for me when I was in some screen (empire, research). Then it will not fly out if you go there more often.

B
B.S. Schweik 14.09.21

In short, they released a port to the android, it does not crash there. Downloading the android emulator, launching hegemony, profit.

7Rain7 14.09.21

Valerius
Not only do you fly out, you don't even know how to write.

Z
Zaebon 14.09.21

It was September 2021, generations changed, people's lives and lifestyles changed, technologies stepped far into the future ... all that has remained unchanged since the release of this game is Putin and these departures !!! And there are still no solutions to problems with departures!