3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
edikbl 14.09.21 12:48 am

I found a \ "letter to my mom \". What is it for? (Titan Quest)

A letter to Mumachka from Puniti the sinner junior fell here in the Babylonian dungeon. It takes four slots, I don’t understand what to do with it, it’s impossible to sell (the quest is coming out), but no one gave any tasks, I thought somewhere ahead of me, someone would say something, but already on the Silk Road, everyone is silent, no one is contemplated. What kind of letter is this? The first time the game was played without an add-on, nothing like that happened. Maybe the addon that added and in the 4th act someone will react to the letter?

Shl and already asked in the thread about Collectibles, but no one seems to be looking there.
Share your experience as you assemble the kits. This is the second time I run here with the addon on the normal (I did not like the second selected class, I decided to replay it), so collectibles are duplicated both times, the first pass dropped a pair of obsidian greaves, and the second time I went through and found a pair of Ramses’s scabbards. It's a shame mlyn that for such an imbalance, all the quest bosses soaked so nothing like that fell out, I found everything in chests and heaps of bones. Of the quest monsters, if something blue came out, then there was no sense for the fighter (the game could generate something useful, depending on the chosen direction). And the collectible voosche not a single one from the bosses fell out. And then I read the people on the bosses several times runs and collects the sets. I tried here a couple of times to repeat this for the second time, not even a single blue has fallen out, only yellowness. I ran through the new floor of Egypt, where I found obsidian clothes (I almost have a set, but I never found a cuirass), so the second obsidian helmet fell out, and nafig it would be needed. And in general, this feature is badly implemented in the game. We would have scattered a couple of complete sets around the back streets and those who carefully searched everything could collect a complete set, as a kind of bonus for meticulousness and attentiveness. And so there is no incentive, it is unrealistic to collect in one pass, it produces inconsistency from different sets (nafig such a variety if you do not collect one fig) and running several times on the same boss is actually a lottery. as a bonus for meticulousness and attentiveness. And so there is no incentive, it is unrealistic to collect in one pass, it produces inconsistency from different sets (nafig such a variety if you do not collect one fig) and running several times on the same boss is actually a lottery. as a bonus for meticulousness and attentiveness. And so there is no incentive, it is unrealistic to collect in one pass, it produces inconsistency from different sets (nafig such a variety if you do not collect one fig) and running several times on the same boss is actually a lottery.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atredis 14.09.21

Are you playing well? Purple things pour well on the legend, I advise you to go to the servers and, together with others, wet the bosses and open the chests again on the legend. I did not find any of the purple ones at normal :(

A
Atredis 14.09.21

And sho for a mumachka? O0 did not see, or did not write the name, or IT. Give it to LGeo, he loves to write whiny letters with us, let mumachka (mommy) lol complain.

e
edikbl 14.09.21

Duc only the fighter began to wander, I say, put the addon and started over again, here I will go through the normal and then you can go into the legend. Yes, and not about the feolite things, the conversation, I do not expect them on the normal, then I say about the blue collectibles (the same obsidian kit)

e
edikbl 14.09.21

translation from beech, so from Mumachka one hundred poods. I, too, at first in a hurry "mommy" lamented. I say such a letter, you hover the cursor there a lengthy text, they say it sucks to serve, they feed you all sorts of rubbish, etc.

A
Atredis 14.09.21

Ah, well, chests rule. Do not regret breaking, especially in the east. And run on the servers as normal. :)

Z
Zar Ael 14.09.21

Letters are Easter eggs. I also have 2 pieces ... Clothes are not expected now - either play the lottery, or collect EVERYTHING and change.

e
edikbl 14.09.21

Didn't understand what kind of "Easter eggs", what role do they play in the game?

A
Atredis 14.09.21

Easter eggs are a joke in the game that the developers have specially inserted. They have no role.

M
Master of Storms 14.09.21

for example::

j
jamnightx 14.09.21

a scroll in Egypt fell out of a skeleton with a star over its head, a lot of text, but since the translation is not a license, you will understand, well, the meaning is like how are you doing up there, I'm in the tomb, etc., cool, but what about?

T
TrueAngel 14.09.21

like the easter egg was
already written here in the topics)
I have a couple of letters lying around too)

h
haha your dead 14.09.21

I have already collected a lot of different letters and stuffed them into a vault. There are already 8-9 pieces.
By the way, "Letter to Mummy"

L
Leoben 14.09.21

This is a letter to the mum from Biomutant