3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Storminder 14.09.21 12:48 am

Help with Morrowind (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

People!!! I recently downloaded Morrick and started playing a couple of days ago. But when I hit the enemy, he is not damaged. Plizzz heeeelp !!!! I've been soaked by rats and worms a bunch of times already.
ZY: before that I used Oblivion
61 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.09.21

You miss because of the weakly swinging skill of the weapon you swing ...
pies: these are not worms

N
Nuke142 14.09.21

And I also started today and I have a question - how to replenish my health? More precisely, where in the tavern can you spend the night?
I talked with all the NPCs in the tavern, incl. with the owner at the counter - well, he has no dialogue about buying a bed.

And another quest - you need to follow Fagot (like that is the name) and find out where his cache is. But he’s not going anywhere ....
I’m in the first city.

D
Dv1zhok 14.09.21

Nuke142, you are in the city of Seida Nin, in order to complete the quest at night, go to the lighthouse (it is in this city), when you go to the lighthouse, look towards the houses, after a while you will see how Fagot sneaks up to the hollow stump as soon as he come up to him and leave back then go down and take what lies in the stump and carry it to the man who gave the assignment!

a
adrift 14.09.21

do not carry it - it will come in handy yourself). Fargot is his name. Andryukha was cackling)
And in the tavern Arril doesn't seem to have any sleeping places, go out of town - you will sleep there, just be on the lookout if the Tribunal established.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.09.21

The bassoon is an instrument and a person under the name Koroviev :) Fagot)

N
Nuke142 14.09.21

NPC say that you can relax in the tavern
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090405/6n2YsVea6V.jpg
but the owner does not have such an option
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090405/AUMOW9GKHU.jpg

S
Shifroval 14.09.21

Is there a nousd for the game or are you playing with an image?

Something Arrill has few topics, very similar to nasal syndrome ...

N
Nuke142 14.09.21

original + tribunal + fornication, no nos, only a couple of fixes for the Russian version.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.09.21

Who's stopping you from going into any house and sleeping there?)

N
Nuke142 14.09.21

It doesn't work, it says that you can't sleep on someone else's beds.
Well, somebody help me! For the 2nd day I can't play normally!

D
Dv1zhok 14.09.21

why can't you? sleep? =)

N
Nuke142 14.09.21

yes, and at the same time restore health

C
Celt 14.09.21

Nuke142
Go to Balmora and sleep with Kai Casades (sleep if the Tribunal is not installed ..). You can borrow money from the corpse of the tax collector next to Seyda Nim, tk. they are of no use to the dead. Or don’t give Fargot’s money to that guy at Arill’s tavern. You are not the only one who cannot sleep .................. a man from Thirsk has not slept for several months, so you cannot beat his record ...

L
LiLit Moriendi 14.09.21

Storminder, be patient! For the first time vapsche .. didn’t have time to enter the cave, they filled me up :)

C
Celt 14.09.21

I remember walking along Seyd Nim, just released, naked (Persian woman Redguard), and GFM5.4 was installed for a test, and then the phrase from the security guard "Uuuuu completely without clothes, don't you want to chat?" I could not restrain myself out of habit and attacked, they put me in jail ... Measure seven times - kill once ... But I'm used to it, brand, glass, Orein's slave ...

S
Storminder 14.09.21

ATP
- I already understood sho UTB kvam larvae,
but it's easier
if you hit it with an arrow or a sword, then you really hit and the arrow didn't fly "through and through without causing harm"

k
klim.ych 14.09.21

People you cho what nafig morovind gta4 in the yard. 2009 right now.

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.09.21

People you cho what nafig morovind gta4 in the yard. 2009 right now.
I don’t understand, should we consider this an insult? )

S
Storminder 14.09.21

Morrowind at one time (2002 if I am not mistaken) was considered very cool (I heard it because I myself recently play it)
even in GTA3 the world space was smaller

D
Dv1zhok 14.09.21

Understood klim.ych!