3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 18.09.21 07:44 pm

Various secrets. (Them Us)

What does the purchase of a key for 100 pieces of spiritual essence and the release of the dog Yumi give in general.

What are the differences if you choose an alternative path, i.e. instead of going out into the garden, go to the basement of the kitchen.

As I understand it, these pyramids and portals are unlocked only in the new game +

How to open this chest.

11 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 25.09.21

In short, I took a different route, if you go not to the garden but to the basement.

As a result, there will be an alternative, let it be very short, you will have to collect four crystals and open the door, plus you will get an unusual, alternative ending.

Spoiler

I will continue to play to open portals, all the same, so many cool buns have made a gorgeous game.

s
saa0891 26.09.21

In order to open the chest, you need to direct the left statue with the laser to the left side, see the screen, there will be a certain sound and cutscene, there will be explosive bolts for the crossbow in the chest.

s
saa0891 29.09.21

Portals and pyramids are unlocked upon repeated passage, if you activate all the pyramids, a secret ending opens, an explicit reference to Dino Crisis, the developers never cease to delight and amaze.

j
jesterojoker 28.10.21

saa0891
And how to get the green key without moving the box and without climbing over the fence and without reading the note where this key is located? The fact is that in the corner where she should move the box, I do not display the interaction icon! The box reacts that it is light , but does not want to move!

D
Doberfox2014 28.10.21

jesterojoker
The same story. The green gate is closed, the key note is nowhere to be found. I ran through the entire location in the second circle, but found only the "old key". Nothing applies anywhere.
In the video of the alternate ending, he finds a note about the hidden key in the nearest gazebo after going out into the garden, among the newspapers, but I don't have it there.

j
jesterojoker 28.10.21

Doberfox2014 Install the
patch 1.0.2. After it the gate was opened without a note and a key.

G
GUN-77 10.11.21

jesterojoker
Not displayed on the door itself either?

N
Neurotic 09.12.21

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the sectarians in the game are Stalinists.

y
yeval 16.12.21

Plutos' box, did anyone open it? What kind of picture do you need to collect?

A
Antidepressant 11.04.22

Hello everyone, I have a version of the game 1.0.6 ..... And I got up with a problem with the keys, I killed a healthy nimble zombie but the key was not there .... There was a note, it says the KEY IS IN THE CORNER FLOWER POT BREEZE OF THE LAMP POST AT THE MAIN ENTRANCE OF THE MANSION ...... But I ran around the whole varnishation and did not find anything .... I even tried to pull other doors with other crystals .... Maybe someone also encountered the same problem and solved it ??? CAN ANYONE SHARE?????

k
kimych5700 24.05.22

no one accidentally saved all the cards with transitions (from which to which you can go)? Entangled in them, don't know where to go