3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lesnou_SanitaR 18.09.21 07:44 pm

HC Survival (Diablo 2)

With the help of this topic I will try to collect all the useful information for a reliable game on hard, write about the subtleties, chips, nuances that help you survive
91 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lesnou_SanitaR 18.09.21

When I played on cl hc as a barbarian helicopter, I used the monster scaring mod, which I took from unique armor where there was another 25% crash, or from unique hats - horns or a mask. Or even armor + a hat, the monsters ran to the sides from the first blow, but a long pike reached them and they fell without causing me damage. It was good and safe to clean the seals and wobble.

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 18.09.21

Also playing for the barbarian franzi, it is good to use the taunt shout, which goes like a synergy to frenzie, it is also relevant for the classics, when you clean the seals, from this barbarian cry, magicians run to him and do not cast any curses, which significantly increases the safety and speed of clearing.

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.09.21

the only danger for the barbarian in the xc is leaving his afk in the game. Well, iron maiden, if you play on pg.

a
aaaaaSHKA 18.09.21

for the game on the xc, the danger is the serv pg

F
FludoTron 18.09.21

no mob is worse Your Connection has been Interrupted

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 18.09.21

FludoTron
But what about the mob pakashnik?) Who is rubbed into trust and then throws a fisura under you, near or the like, enters the TP and throws the host?)

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 18.09.21

When I played sorcery in talPash, I wore two whisp rings, 19 and 16% lightning absorption, one was not enough, and two were reliable, to farm runes from souls, or just mf. Cool rings and rare ones.

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 18.09.21

aaaaaSHKA
Yes damn it, this danger can not be avoided, it happened, then you rip out the plug with the wall))) but it still does not help)))

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 18.09.21

I also wanted to say about the bugged snakes at nihaltak, they throw a poisonous spear, but the main damage is not poison, but physical, and if you run towards the spear, you receive critical damage, but if you turn aside, then the damage goes little, you also need a dimage redikshon (dr )

L
Lesnou_SanitaR 18.09.21

I also tried the ring of nature pis, flew with him on nichl, but he all the same blows up corpses, or the mobs of which it dims, or just blows up, and the ring does not work, it is better to beat nihl with a berserker, you scare both snakes and mobs, you jump on nihl and with a couple of pokes you put it, it has no immunity to magic damage, but it happens to the elements.

p
passed 18.09.21

Light sork with ~ 40 pdr and SS for nichla. Merck with low insi. Inturemir works. There are no problems (except for a random immunity, but there is a business for half a minute - a stupid reset).

Lesnou_SanitaR wrote:
from this cry of the barbarian, magicians run to him and do not cast any curses

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.09.21

While many survived on the xc, apparently I was just playing there; C

r
rambler87 18.09.21

Sweety_Mustard
Survived, but did not live happily))) what kind of life is it when they go to baals 10,000 times

[
[_JENKA_] 18.09.21

survival on the xc ended 2 months ago, everyone went to project d2)

p
passed 18.09.21

All casuals are * fixed *. Trachomodes for every taste (shit).

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.09.21

firxed *

r
rambler87 18.09.21

[_JENKA_]
What a project?

S
SergeyS1988 18.09.21

nu zna4it ka4aem bo barba ..

R
RomanMixed 18.09.21

yes, without BO it is better not to play on the HC from the word at all, since the server allows a multi-window)
but in general you have to live, not survive

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.09.21

RomanMixed
why more, when there is lycanthropy or oak. Moreover, the wc skiller is like a crypt - everyone expects that they will fall in price from the start of the ladder, and they will rise in price.