3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pckot01 18.09.21 07:44 pm

Glasses of the Forefathers and Cronus (Encased)

Where can I see how many of these glasses I have?
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
pckot01 18.09.21

Another question - I scanned one vending machine and relics in the training area, the scanner does not want to scan anything else. I choose Scan, I point at any device - crossed out circle - I press - I need a tool

S
Sapskerly 18.09.21

The "W" key and the "data" tab at the top, after the sub-tab at the bottom "code", the
photo is not loaded -_-

B
Ben_drowned 18.09.21

Such a question, can you buy only medicines for these glasses?, Otherwise when asked what the Forefathers / CRONUS glasses are, he says that they can also buy armor and weapons, but I never found such an NPC.

p
pckot01 18.09.21

Tell me more, please, during training, the scanner scanned relics and a vending machine, and after scanning it became unavailable

S
Sapskerly 18.09.21

Ben_drowned
Perhaps somewhere after the nechvil will be, but have not yet found, but some points under 600, others under 480
pckot01 Any
relic or a piece of relic tried to scan? )

U
Urgash 18.09.21

The most sensible vendor in Magellan - he has energons available at the price of 1 VP or OK. Everything else is useless medicine. Well, you can still take reagents for OP if you are doing chemistry crafting for some reason.

p
pckot01 18.09.21

Sapskerly
Yes, I press scan, I point at the relic and the cursor becomes a crossed-out circle, such as it is forbidden and so on in general for any object, TV set or vending machine, although at first I scanned all the rules

S
Sapskerly 18.09.21

pckot01
In inventory, right click

p
pckot01 18.09.21

Sapskerly
Let's wait for patches

m
main1991 18.09.21

Honestly. These glasses are bullshit. And completely. This is my strictly subjective opinion. It would be more practical if the scan replenished the database and expanded the list of vulnerabilities in scanned enemies, provided "governments" with information about lost people and how they died in exchange for money, followed by "incineration" and would expand the variability in dialogues, because corpses are corpses, even in the form of skeletons, for a long time in the dome do not lie and get up to stretch their legs to the complete surprise of others.

M
Morpheus2001md 18.09.21

main1991 I
totally agree with you