3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolebastro 18.09.21 07:44 pm

Dying Light not working

Dear forum users, tell me, give advice on how to act in this situation?

For some time I played with my partners without any complaints.

And then matchmaking stopped working altogether.

The game does not turn on in any way.
Spoiler

Here too.
Spoiler

Only in the menu itself, but to no avail then in the game itself.
Spoiler

And tried to run on behalf of the administrator to no avail.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
sewerus123 18.09.21

TuMakaveli
pirate or lick?

s
sewerus123 18.09.21

TuMakaveli locate the
network instead of the general one

s
sewerus123 18.09.21

TuMakaveli
or reinstall the game if it does not help

E
ER1XED 18.09.21

TuMakaveli Switch the
visibility of the game to "Local". You have "One player" and "total" because .. Judging by the screenshots.

E
ER1XED 18.09.21

TuMakaveli
And if a pirate, then maybe problems with Tunngle. At the bottom right there is an icon (yellow, red or green). If it is yellow or green, then everything is fine, if it is red, then you need to look for what it is connected with (in most cases, problems with ports and drivers). Run diagnostics in Tunngle and you will understand what the problem is - it will not be difficult to solve if you use google search.

PS In the case of the yellow icon, it is also advisable to carry out diagnostics - you never know what.

K
Kolebastro 18.09.21

I have a license. Thanks for the advice. I'll try it now.

K
Kolebastro 18.09.21

ER1XED

In general, I tried what you suggested. It didn't work out. So I noticed such a feature that when you reset the default settings, they do not change. The settings remain as on the 3rd screen. Maybe there is an option to register (change) in the config? Without reinstalling the game ...

T
TheBlackDragon 18.09.21

There is nothing wrong here, you are just on a mission where they turn off the ability to play in co-op until you complete the game.In
theory, you have a task about meeting Rice on the roof

K
Kolebastro 18.09.21

TheBlackDragon

Thank you. I also thought about it.

U
Urka_Gluk 18.09.21

ER1XED
Hi, listen, my brother and I played on the same split-screen PC through fast participation over a local network using nucleus coop, then we took a break for about a week, the percentage of the story was 21%, the task was brothers-sisters. Then I go into the game, turn everything on, and my brother writes on his part of the screen, there are no matches, how is that?

R
Ricch 18.09.21

Urka_Gluk
That guy last visited the site in 15