3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xmax1234 18.09.21 07:44 pm

How to get Nura's support? (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

In one article I read that in order to get the secret ending, you need to force Nuru to help the hero. But what triggers make her change her mind is not clear. Of course, I fulfilled all the conditions read in the article, like after passing the flock of insects, go to her tent and pass the attention check, in theory, twice, but in fact at that moment the skill worked only once (I don’t exclude bugs), but this did not change the final result.
So the question is how to get her to join, what needs to be done and is her cooperation really important to get the secret ending?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
MasterN00B 18.09.21

You can enlist Nura's support by walking along the Trickster's path.

X
Xmax1234 18.09.21

MasterN00B
I tried it, it still sits in jail. Or is it just for the time being? And is it worth wasting time on it?

c
concluding 18.09.21

Xmax1234
I don't remember the checks myself, but the bottom line is that before the attack on Dresen, you need to talk to Nura and bring her out into the open. There you can ask her and at the end it seems like decide what to do with her, and here there will be a dialogue point with the postscript of the mythical path of the trickster. As a result, she will become the main heroes, at the end of the capture of Dresen she will fight on his side, and not for Minago. After the battle, there will be another choice of what to do with it.
By the way, if you put me in jail, when there is a personal quest for a succubus, when trying to find out Nura's dream personally, my quest was not counted and all further passage of this quest chain was stopped. joke "or something like that and will appear in Chapter 5. Personally, I did not get to its appearance, I had a critical bug there, so I had to start over. But it should appear.

M
MasterN00B 18.09.21

concluding
Damn critical bugs! I caught it too, now I'm waiting for patches)

X
Xmax1234 18.09.21

concluding
Ok, thanks. So I caught another bug. I will wait for patches. It's a pity, of course, because for the sake of this ending I decided to replay everything, and now everything is back in the pipe.

X
Xmax1234 18.09.21

MasterN00B
Well, the bugs are not so much critical as offensive. Because of them, you can't go the way you want. I remember in the demo because of this it was impossible to complete the quests of the companions and had to be deliberately failed. It's a shame, we'll just wait for the best.

M
MasterN00B 18.09.21

Nuru also needs to be found during the gargoyles attack on the commander's camp, pass the attentiveness check and see her bombs.

V
Vyacheslav Nasonov 18.09.21

To start building cooperation with Nura, you need to:
1. During the attack of the gargoyles, meet Her at the burning tents and pass the attention check in the dialogue to ask her why she is holding the alchemical fire in her hands.
2. After the abducted persons return, go to her tent and, after passing the attention check, find a bottle with pheromones to lure insect demons.
3. Start a dialogue with her, listen to Her excuses, say that she is crap, listen to the confession and use the Trickster's line. After which she will run away, but agree to cooperate.
Further, while xs, has not passed yet.

E
ElfFrom Cupcake 26.09.21

Vyacheslav Nasonov
Further in Dresden, she will fight with gg together, and after the battle, the opportunity to attach her to the detachment is available only for the myth of the trickster's path on the other options: release or plant well, or slaughter

S
St_Slave 29.09.21

Elf of Cupcake
She will not join the squad anyway, even if she chooses a trickster line.

a
as9210 29.09.21

In Chapter 5, in the Polara Falls location, she will help
Spoilerna let the villain escape, but this is purely so that conscience does not torment that he did not save the captives.

u
ubivec1981 21.10.22

ElfIzKeksa
Well, as if Myth took the path of the trickster, but the only option is to go to jail, or kill ... In prison, again, execute, or let go ... Before that, I caught with a bottle of liquid fire, pheromones and no additional. no dialogs coming up...