3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Ben_drowned 18.09.21 07:45 pm

Secret polygon (Encased)

At the secret training ground at the terminal you need a "Commander's Handheld" where can I get it?
3 Comments
Sort by:
U
Urgash 18.09.21

The terminal breaks perfectly with skill / floppy disks / turing. And the PDA is a quest item that Uwe stole. You can pick it up through the dialogue and turn it over to the thief, but this is a partial passage of the quest. In fact, Uwe is not the main saboteur and it is advisable to conduct a full investigation.

M
Massaraksh 18.09.21

1. Interview all employees, leaving Uwe the last
2. If you do not have enough persuasion skill, you can steal the handheld from him, and then the same option will appear on presenting him with evidence, but the motive for his actions (it was lifted up to hang around at the base, I want to go home) not clarified.
3. Closely communicate with the girl at the computer panel, she also has a stigma in the cannon ...
4. Choose which of them is more guilty of everything and blame when talking to their commander.

U
Urgash 18.09.21

Massaraksh
That's not all. xD
SpoilerPhysically, the sabotage was carried out by Orange son. The Orange mother ordered him. Bely forced Mammy to do it by blackmail - and so he is the real culprit. The girl at the computer simply did not report the violation, also a cant, but small. In short, the whole complex is full of saboteurs, only the commander and the German are not in business.