3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St_Slave 18.09.21 07:45 pm

Builds for the main character (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

I present to your attention a melee build GG (Thief 3 / Monk 1 / Vivisector 16) for 20 levels straight from the 1st part. Here he too - remains extremely effective.
Brief review: The build was "sharpened" for "Sai of great speed" (I do not know if there are such in the 2nd part of the game). The main damage is from a hidden attack 10d8 (each hidden attack deals an additional 2 strength damage). In the first part of the game, this build had 9 attacks (under buffs - 11). Enemies often died not from damage, but from the fact that the strength fell to "0". Estimated AC: 68 (not the highest, but still giving almost immortality even on difficulty - "Path of the Damned." This was the best melee DD in the first

Passfinder . Race - Aasimar (+2 Dexterity and +2 Wisdom)
Background (Acolyte - skill belief depends on Wisdom, not on Charisma).
Starting stats:
C- 7
L-19 (+5 at every 4th level)
B- 14
I- 16
M-16
X- 7
Skills: Stealth, Mobility, Deceit, Persuasion, Perception - max by 20. The rest of the points - at the discretion of.
Leveling up
1 level: - Thief "Master of Knives" (trait - dual weapon). From class: Skilful ow. weapons
Level 2: - Monk "Traditionalist" (trait - crane style)
3 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (trait - confident possession of Sai weapons)
Level 4: - Thief "Knife Master" (fighting technique - improved initiative)
5 level: - Thief "Master of knives" (devil - fight in the blind). From the class: Specialization in Sai.
6 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (combat technique - evasion or expert "Persuasion")
7 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (trait - combat reflexes)
8 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (combat technique - dual weapon +)
9 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (trait - bypass from the flank)
10 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (combat technique - combat blindly +)
11 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (trait - improved critical strike of Sai)
12 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (combat technique - the power of 2 hands)
13 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (trait - wings)
14 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (combat technique - crippling blow)
15 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector "(trait - dual wielding ++)
16 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (combat technique - the highest mutagen)
17 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (trait - critical accuracy)
18 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (combat technique - blindfight ++)
19 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (trait - critical fatigue)
20 level: - Alchemist "Vivisector" (combat technique - great mutagen)

Basic spells: Shield - we clog all cells of level 1, Vague, Supreme invisibility, See invisible, Protection from death, Stoneskin , Transformation.

How to play: Naturally, this is for a game without a turn-based mode. We cut in a mutagen (increasing dexterity), a protective stance. We cast - a shield, vagueness, higher invisibility and you can solo any location. On especially difficult opponents, we cast "Transformation". Everyone will die as quickly as possible.
P / S If anyone can give information on the availability of available Sai in the game, I will be very grateful. Subtracted that there should also be Sai +3 "high speed" and Sai +4 (with an increased critical range of 18-20)

With this build, the optimal mythical path of the "Trickster".
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizz2010 18.09.21

How did you become a monk on the second level? After all, a thief has a neutral good worldview, a monk needs a law-abiding kind.

d
dizz2010 18.09.21

Sorry cleared the question. Own carelessness.

T
TOCTEP 26.09.21

I won't write such a detailed build as above, in fact, I myself found this build somewhere but did not come up with it, but I play on it, so let it be

Monk - Scaled Fist 19
Oracle - 1
Build for the most part on damage, especially it will come out vryatli but monastic resists will constantly delight, for dishonest complexity it probably will not work, but for those who want to just beat with 1 blow (sometimes situationally 2-3 and scrolls) and even from a fist, without searching for weapons and armor, it will be great

to pump power to 22
charisma on 20

Monastic "dragon style" our everything
From the oracle we take the revelation "whisper of nature", it allows you to add a charisma modifier instead of dexterity to the class of armor and protection from combat maneuvers.
With the curse of the oracle, we choose the "Powerless prophecy" through it we get the "stun" debuff on the first round of the battle, but then we go to the "incredible evasion" and at level 10 "incredible evasion +", as far as I understand theoretically, you can take the "Powerless prophecy" from mythical levels, then there will be no debuff, but the oracle will have to choose a curse in any case, so does it make sense to walk with two curses, let one of them and without a debuff, I did not do that

Actually, in fact, everything, everything else + / - as standard and at will, the game goes almost through the default "Hail of blows" which is given at the first level, we supplement it with "Crushing blow", we hang the "amulet of mighty fists" on the characteras good as you can find (+5 in the end), similar to items that buff charisma and strength
The damage from 1 hit will not be the greatest in the game, but also far from small, and thanks to the "hail of blows" there will be a lot of blows in the bundle, the maximum damage is done by the first 3 blows, but the rest will be felt, the main thing is to hit (with the accuracy of special problems there will be like it shouldn't).
There are not so many enemies in the game who can ignore the attacks of a monk, whose fists by level 16 will be considered an attack of an adamantine weapon, for most of the regenerating enemies he will be able to remove the regen through the "fist of the elements", for example, or just finish off a lying fellow with the desired type of damage.
A small number of skills that I have described here can allow, with all other level-ups, to take anything in general, tactical lovers can gain command features, lovers of crafting "creating scrolls / potions", etc. well, or just experiment with the mechanics of the game at low levels of difficulty with different traits and skills, in order to create a dream character for yourself in the event of a repeated passage.

R
RITCHII 29.09.21

St_Slave wrote:
Naturally this is for a game without a step-by-step mode
And why? How does step-by-step prevent you from straining mobs? Even if solo is time saving? I personally have no idea how to play on hardcore without step-by-step, especially for casters - a lot is small and the market will turn out

S
St_Slave 29.09.21

RITCHII
With turn-based mode, a game for 100 hours turns into a game for 300 hours. It plays well on hardcore without a turn-based mode. The correct party decides.

S
St_Slave 29.09.21

RITCHII wrote: I have
no idea how to play, especially for casters - a lot is small and the market will turn out
. My casters can't keep up with melee players. And in fact, only one caster / buffer / healer is needed (this is either Dyran or Sosiel). By level 15, you can take the Mystic Trickster either Nenio or Ember. (IMHO up to level 15 magicians DD in the party useless garbage)

R
RITCHII 29.09.21

St_Slave
Well, yes, just playing in order to mute everyone with one button is not my thing, I like the process of pumping, growth, to track how this or that Persian behaves in battle with a new feature or spell. But on the GG caster there are practically no normal builds, either half-fighters with the myth of a lich, or frosty witches from whom they are already dazzling in the eyes)) I swing the sorcerer with the legacy of necr / devil with a transfer to the trickster through the alchemist-vivisector lvl 1, it seems that something will be good , but solo hardly runs, especially on hardcore

S
St_Slave 29.09.21

RITCHII wrote:
But on GG there are practically no normal builds caster,
Magic trickster is a pure DD caster. Can be crafted from Fire or Nenio. If there is time, in the next branch, I will write in detail.

s
shenon77 07.10.21

It is believed that AT is stronger than a vivisector. He has the ability to use "Feel the vulnerability", and this makes it possible to bypass the limitation of the hidden attack in half the maximum level. There are many enemies in BOTH on which stat reduction does not work. Therefore, just the damage can be more profitable.

S
St_Slave 07.10.21

shenon77
What prevents a vivisector from doing through kukri or falkata? We will lose one attack, but we will get crits (since, to put it mildly, not often from sai). Suppose if through a falcata - a mythic for a dual weapon will make a fine as for an easy one. I haven't finished the game yet (end of chapter 3). But it seems to me that there is no "high speed sais" here, and without them the build is not 100% effective. Vivisector still remains the strongest melee DD.

s
shenon77 07.10.21

St_Slave
There is a sai with the accelerated property. He is in the left hand and the usual sai + acceleration in the right + lvl of the monk is already three attacks. The mythical trickster also provides additional attack slack. And they do not go beyond the limit of 10d6 (10d8 with the knife master) without "feeling the vulnerable spot". You can, of course, get completely screwed up and take a tiefling with an additional bite attack, instead of a high speed sai. Or follow the path of a legend with a cap of 40 levels. In general, this is of course all taste. It's just that I would not say so categorically that it is Vivic that is the STRONGEST melee dd. There are options for no less damage, at least.

r
raspisnoy1 07.10.21

My GG executioner-deliverer, imprisoned under a bow-break, paint everything (but took 2 fights in the blind). Vanshot up to 3 small enemies per round or one large one. Moreover, the clean build (now level 18) did not take priblud. It is easy to play on normal. ... Above difficulty, he will also go as DD - only in a party you need a caster with dispel magic or true vision with the corresponding ones (hence the blindfold).