3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xmax1234 18.09.21 07:47 pm

The Mystical Path of the Golden Dragon or \ "Where can I get the damn cheese ?! \" (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Actually, what is the point, as the cap said by those, I decided to go the path of a dragon, respectively, I began to go through a quest of three stages (to find Flowers, a book and cheese), if there were no problems with the first two, then with the last one (which, according to the idea, should lie right in Dresden) turned out to be a hat. At the prompting of the innkeeper, he began to look for cheese with the mare's brand, but found only three pieces with the bear, eagle and Mendev's brand, there is nothing else in the inn and the items found are not suitable for completing the quest. Therefore, I ask you to give an answer on the topic and preferably with screenshots of finding this piece of cheese. Thank you in advance.
10 Comments
Sort by:
1LoneWolf1 18.09.21

In the kitchen and lies, in the upper right corner, in a barrel like.

X
Xmax1234 18.09.21

1LoneWolf1
I say the kitchen is empty, I collected everything that was there, but the lady does not accept gifts, so I’m looking for a solution.

V
Vampir-ditrix 18.09.21

Xmax1234
In Drezna, in a tavern in the kitchen, if there is no there, then somewhere you caught a bug

P
P_E_R_C_I_V_A_L 18.09.21

The woman does not accept cheese from the kitchen of the tavern, she says the wrong cheese, at least I had it.

G
Gospelll 18.09.21

There was also such a garbage with cheese, on reddit I read that this is a bug with the disappearance of cheese. I had to download a toy box and get cheese from there

X
Xmax1234 18.09.21

P_E_R_C_I_V_A_L
Ok, everything is clear, thanks.

L
Leo1968 18.09.21

Gospelll
Can you tell me how to get this cheese through a toy box? I have the same bug with him. Not in the kitchen.

P
P_E_R_C_I_V_A_L 18.09.21

Gospelll Also read about this bug on reddit, the method with adding cheese through the toy box is still the only option for completing the quest.

L
Leo1968 26.09.21

P_E_R_C_I_V_A_L
Tell me , pliz, how to add this cheese through the toy box. Which option. I didn't really figure it out with him.

H
HssH059 28.10.21

Leo1968
You go into the tasks, find the one you need and mark it as completed