3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely maze 18.09.21 07:47 pm

might magic the best part? (Might and Magic 10: Legacy)

I played a little in 10k and I would like to play in the previous parts, tell me the best part to 10k

and where is it better to buy it?
2 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 18.09.21

the past parts are slightly different.
I would note the wold of xen, 6 and 9, but you can play in them only because of botanical interest it will not start yet, probably because the old ones are under dos and I don’t know if there is a translation or not to the old parts.
in general, it is better than the witcher 3 to replay the pitch-pitch. And so from the existing games, probably the dark mission migst and magic is the best tama there was a normal 3d action, but it was already outdated. The rest of the games are too old and weak.

S
Shadrad 18.09.21

Ely Maze
Hi. I started my acquaintance with the series from the 7th part. But of course I went through all the parts, and they are all good in their own way. So I recommend that you still go through all of them. You can buy it on GOG, though there they are in English. There is also an excellent assembly - merge. 6,7,8 parts in one game on the engine might and magic 8, all parts are Russified and patched with a patch from Sergey Rozhenko. You can download it here - https://www.celestialheavens.com/