3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
microsoftlinux 18.09.21 07:47 pm

Gays Done. Freezes after 3-4 hours of play (in real time, not game time) (Days Gone)

I have a weak computer so to speak. "Green" GT1050TI, "green" set of mother / percent on Kaby Lake (G4560 + some kind of mother from Rock Ass), 16 hectares of RAM, "green" again hard Sea Gay 4 terabytes. And all this snot hangs on a very Chinese power supply unit (so Chinese that this company is not even on Aliexpress) with a capacity of as much as 400,000 Chinese watts (whoever remembers will understand. Or droppings). 400 watts in total And this art is great at high, but after 3-4 hours the drops begin from 45-50 Fps to 4-5. I cut the igruhu, cut it in again - everything is as it should be. I feel the iron - the cooler is cold, the vidyuha is cold, even the hard is cold. Only the chipset is hot, but if he was to blame, I would have sent him to Hell / sorry, if he was to blame, it would have been necessary to shut down the computer, cool it down, ToDaSyo (ToDaSyo is a great martial art). All in all,
PS: Why did I mention that everything was "green" - because in Kazakhstan, "green" hardware was then sold 1.5-2 times cheaper than usual, because the characteristics were slightly reduced. In the USA, the same iron cost, on the contrary, 1.5 times more expensive - because "green". 2015 or 16. And he already took hard for his power supply in 2020, also "green".
1 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demon_from_pripyat 18.09.21

At the time of the FPS drop, I would watch the frequencies of the processor, the video core, their temperatures in the program, and not feel them.