3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gogolak12 18.09.21 09:12 pm

yoran vane brother of staunton vane (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

During the passage, I did not kill him, I did not pass through his forge, but I jumped straight from the balcony, mass teleportation, but at the end of the chapter nothing was said about his fate. Such an opportunity to keep the character alive. developed initially laid? Is there any interaction with him in the future? Or did they simply hammer a bolt into such a turn, or did they not think that someone could go the other way?
4 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xmax1234 18.09.21

Gogolak12
It seems that his line is not thought out that far. And given the fact that at the end of the game, even cards with partners do not appear for me, then I do not think that the developed ones will somehow bother with this character, there are still enough other bugs.

O
Oleg Sokolov86 18.09.21

O friend, you lost a lot in the first place, the blade that you found in the labyrinth, the radiance he had to reforge. There are sometimes quests that are not displayed in the journal, they are recorded as actions or a meeting, salvation. For such quests, they give a decent experience.

m
main1991 28.10.21

Oleg Sokolov86
Shining is a long sword and it is very rotten. In addition, the attachment to a good alignment and more buns falls asleep if you are a paladin. Simply put, this sword is already yelling - play as a good paladin through a mythic angel ...

S
SeRgOoo_81 25.02.22

Brother for brother, I'm sorry. These are the traditions...
Brother for brother, sorry. It's not about principles...
Brother for brother, sorry. Everything! Stop apologizing!
Brother for brother, brother for brother... So we will fight!