3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEAD SnAke 18.09.21 09:12 pm

Anyone want to play COOP for free? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Finally, we got around to buy a game on sale (after the problematic release, somehow the desire to buy disappeared altogether, and there were no bots / disabling the color differentiation of pants at that time, but still, after some moments of unforgettable + -100 hours in Wildlands, I just couldn't miss Breakpoint).
Judging by the description in the main menu of the game, those who bought the game can invite players who have installed a free trial, and they can play without a time limit.
In general, if suddenly there are still unique people who have not passed the game and who wants to play - write in a personal. I first go through the plot, then everything else, so far only at the very beginning. Well, again, according to the style of play, first try to stealth, if they notice - a quick transition to a "loud" passage.
2 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 18.09.21

It seems that the owners of the ultimate version are given the opportunity to invite friends. I myself and a friend walk a little bit, but there is not enough time and opportunity, the game is too long.

D
DEAD SnAke 18.09.21

dimon-alfa
I really took the Gold edition, because the difference with the standard was only 400 rubles, and the 1st Year Pass was included with additions.