3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 18.09.21 09:15 pm

General, one or more? (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Here's a question.
Should I download one general (I have the main 4 levels) or several ???
zs Just I'm afraid that there won't be enough "devils" for all, there will be stubs of 2-3 levels, and there are armies for 7-8-9 levels. It's just that if you can do it alone, it's good, the rest will be kicked.
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vampir-ditrix 18.09.21

I swung about 4 generals in different directions of the map, but as a rule, the maximum lvl was 14 for one.In
general, it is worth clearing the map from all the demons, then occasionally there will be an attack of wandering armies of demons, and then they somehow attack only two settlements

r
raspisnoy1 18.09.21

Vampir-ditrix
Thanks, but not convinced. If only 2 settlements are attacking wandering settlements, then maybe 2 generals will be enough? Put them on guard nearby and that's it?
zs just as if there is enough time and one to run through the whole map, but now the question arises - will one be enough? I'm interested in how best, and not how others started to play)) no offense.

O
Oleg Sokolov86 18.09.21

You understand why the game still makes you hire more generals, whether you want it or not, in my case there were 3 armies of demons and it all depends on what level of difficulty you play.

r
raspisnoy1 18.09.21

Oleg Sokolov86
is normal. OK. I understood you.