3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dezz_spb 04.11.19 02:27 pm

Want to build your castle! (Mount & Blade)

Yes! Want to build your castle.
I'm in the game with the first release. And play now, and the last 5 or 6 playthroughs playing a female character. And do not laugh ))). The character was named in honor of his wife, and chose it because to play harder. When you cease to use the menu location, because the map is already know almost by heart, looking for the real complexity of the game. So, who knows how to build a castle? It is your own, specifically for you.
In the Russian mod, the mod is not met. There was one mod alien, there had from the beginning the entire calradia to rebuild, but I have not started, as I didn't try. (IMHO needed the English version of the game).
So if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. A map of the castle can spread )
32 Comments
Sort by:
... ... ... 04.11.19

Welcome.
Yes! Want to build your castle.
All want))
And do not laugh )))
Ugh.
When you cease to use the menu location, because the map is already know almost by heart, looking for the real complexity of the game.
No, I shouldn't have started, to stop.
So, who knows how to build a castle? It is your own, specifically for you.
Method # 1 - for people who do not want to suffer, or not very straight arms.
Put mod Sitam (and all antimat fault -_-) Settlements

Method # 2 - if you have a lot of free time and with straight arms.
1. Settings ( in the start screen)
2. Windowed mode.
3. Play.
4. Capture the castle, which only like.
In the castle
5. ctrl+E
Edit mode opens. Describe what to like really long and tedious, pointless and I myself did not fully understand. In principle, with the primary sort out myself.

D
Doc100mat 04.11.19

THe rESpekT0

Cities and villages also edited???

E
ElendiI 04.11.19

Like in 1257AD did the possibility of building castles or something like that.
By the way, the mod is worthy of discussion. Developed release patches hundreds (if not thousands, seriously) and have already managed to attach to every village and town on the farm/Armory/etc. to push prostitutes in taverns and many more =)

... ... ... 04.11.19

Doc100mat
All fully editable. This is an internal scene editor, even the battlefield can be changed.

d
dezz_spb 04.11.19

Welcome. Cool! Shake mod 1257АД, get unsubscribe. And about option 2, time is short and hands are not really straight ). Anyway thanks that responded.

d
dezz_spb 04.11.19

CRUSADER 777
Welcome. And boy not sensible in this fashion? That is, as it is clumsily made

d
dezz_spb 04.11.19

1257АД mod cool. really impressive scale. That's just the translation, much is lost in the game. Rusik tell me where to find?

... ... ... 04.11.19

really impressive scale
I once was lost... No, I'm serious =))

... ... ... 04.11.19

really impressive scale
I once was lost... No, I'm serious =))

E
ElendiI 04.11.19

dezz_spb
http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?topic=5563.6275
A man by the name of Novoros working to improve Ruzicka. But as the updates come 1-2 times a day, something on englise still there. But 99% all clear.

Warn to the latest version is not updated, first look reviews on the forum =). There are fatal logs.
For example: I added the mod small settlements attached to the villages and towns. Now, if to attack him, the battlefield will be enemies and... an exact copy of the player instead of the warriors from the squad =). They do not fight, and stupidly stand and command them not to =).
PS corrected in v.52

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 04.11.19

Rusik - in the head. XD

d
dezz_spb 04.11.19

CRUSADER 777
Thank you rocked Rusik of Novorossia and kotorii comes with the mod. Errands-I will unsubscribe. That's just about the castle and not found on the forum. discuss armor, weapons and you and you PY. Castle as there was no and no. Maybe I do not doglyadel? O___o

E
ElendiI 04.11.19

Something incurred on these Bronius =)
I also do not agree well there, failing to understand =)
Something about the construction I've seen, but that doesn't mean that you can out of the blue to build a fortress. I think there can somehow turn the village into a fortress.
In short, ask there. Let's see what they say.

E
ElendiI 04.11.19

Well, I catch the post about the castle?
Page 257, if that.

d
dezz_spb 04.11.19

CRUSADER 777
Caught. That's for everyone.

Re: [WB] 1257 AD (v54)
"Reply #6408 on : Today at 04:55 "
Can distract you on another topic? :)
In fashion like you could turn the village into a kind of lock, no? Or something like this...

Re: [WB] 1257 AD (v54)
"Reply #6409 on : Today at 05:15 "
King Elessar Yes you can :)from the village to make a castle in grape management of the estate village built by Pat lock Pat can uludshat well, ie a castle wall ...

But there really are so many bugs is written in a fashion that is simple to play even scary. Rolled back under the new version of the translation. Started juzat

d
dezz_spb 04.11.19

By the way, a question to all. You can't prescribe any lock in the game? Whatever he was supposedly such and waited for my arrival? :-) Ideally, it would be fun and the castle to build. I would bother with it. Well base would be brought under it. The game begins as the son of an impoverished nobleman, well allegedly went to collect money for the restoration of the family nest.

V
Volt123 04.11.19

Author, play Minecraft.
There can be your castle build!

d
dezz_spb 04.11.19

j.u.m.p.e.r.1
Yes, a lot where you can build. And stronghold including. I want in this game. It is in this. Ideally, in Vogue 1257

d
dezz_spb 04.11.19

yay! Done! Now in fashion AD 1257 is possible to build your castle. After you get from the king the village, upgrades it to a fortified manor, then appears next a simple lock, but specifically yours, which no one before you has lived before. Then upgrades strengthen it, and get a full-fledged fortress. Around your village to build farms, which bring you extra income. In the future, developers are planning development of the village. What would they like in the town were taverns, brothels, armorer and gunsmith with the dealer.

E
ElendiI 04.11.19

Cool. I abandoned this mod. Need to dig.