3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Erizo_Loco 18.09.21 09:15 pm

Rewards for 100 faction reputation. (Encased)

So, for 100 turnips from a faction, you can get a special gift (or steal, if you know where it is).
The committee - the Ajin sword, lies in Nakamura's office, the Temple - a chip or camouflage for servo armor (I don't remember which) in Santiago's office.
The rest of the factions - you will find hell.
With Carmine Heights, for example, having filled 100 turnips, I received a cute letter in the style of "dear friend, we have a present for you - it is in an armor case with such and such a password, and the case is (surprise) in our city!" Pasiba, cho.
Actually, who found what and where, we share.
6 Comments
Sort by:
U
Urgash 18.09.21

About Carmine Heights ... Could this be a box of advanced servo instructions? Well, the one in the isosuit room? so it is highlighted in red, maybe after 100 turnips turned yellow?

S
Seijen 26.09.21

The sword and camouflage can be taken away anyway if you pump the hack, it's not even a crime. And in Carmine Heights, yes, you need to get a letter so that you can pick up the instructions for the armor without consequences, but you can steal it in stealth mode if you don't want to finish off your reputation.

w
winarik 28.10.21

Who found the Roadside Picnic? I still do not understand where this box is ...

w
winarik 28.10.21

And the same question about the dodger, I received an SMS, and where to look - xs ...

G
GGame 03.11.21

the question is off topic. If you join one faction, can you join another?

N
Noramel 10.11.21

winarik
Opposite the scientist that the Forefathers exchange glasses, in the house where the granddaughter of our chess player is on the porch.