3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DannyL 04.11.19 02:27 pm

Guys please help.The launcher does not start. (The Amazing Spider-Man)

Please help.Click on the launcher and none of what happens(run the Game through Game.exe but by default graphics set at maximum and the game.I want to lower the settings.
55 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dww.ru 04.11.19

Is it possible to set manually the screen resolution in this game ??

k
kapitanlolkakao 04.11.19

Found a solution,put it on the launcher work with windows 2000

D
DannyL 04.11.19

kapitanlolkakao
Not helped(

P
Poehavshiy_11 04.11.19

Yes. I have exactly the same problem. Don't know too how to solve it...

Z
ZigZag9509 04.11.19

DannyL
guys those who have not started the launcher do the following.....go to the folder with the lips game take launcher the same place and move the folder EN....try it helped me

K
Kapitoschka 04.11.19

I have the exact same problem, please help

D
DannyL 04.11.19

ZigZag9509
Now I will try.

Z
ZigZag9509 04.11.19

forgot to add after you cut out and threw the launcher to the folder EN throw back to where it was....

K
Kapitoschka 04.11.19

Did not help, advise something

D
DannyL 04.11.19

The people I the game 10 times re-installed and now started the launcher)))Frankly speaking I don't know why it started)))I'm already on Chapter 7..

a
axe66 04.11.19

Kaak? what did you do?

m
mr_bob 04.11.19

The launcher does not start in the environment of win 8 RTM
not what helps

M
Mitchell_M.D 04.11.19

damn che hnya? how to fix it?

R
Raive55 04.11.19

start the launcher,but I click to run the game and them*I...what do people??

M
Mitchell_M.D 04.11.19

HELP

D
DannyL 04.11.19

Raive55
Put the right settings.Then turn off the launcher,go to game folder and run the game through Game.exe

y
ydovel 04.11.19

all who have not started the launcher here http://forums.playground.ru/amazing_spider-man/753766/

R
Rasin 04.11.19

I also tried a lot but nothing came of it.Then I was helped.Go to the folder with the game cut out the launcher and throw in the folder EN. Then again cut it and throw on a former place. Then near it, a window will appear with the name of the game and the launcher. Go to the window called game.All good games.

B
BeeSSasHa 04.11.19

Hello I have this problem 3 days ago I installed the game , got to Chapter 3 , fed up went to bed , the next day decided to play a game , run the launcher closes it self , then I discovered that there is no file to run the game (EXE) and some , (for viruses and all other crap checked out all right ) , I downloaded the game from the Internet again just another Repack and installed the game , run the launcher again and the same thing is struggling with this problem for 2 days .Guys who knows how to solve the problem please help

k
king1122 04.11.19

I have a problem I downloaded the game via torrent, installed it started playing was often thrown but I used to ... seconds up to 5 heads went to sleep in the morning I go and nothing happens , I already reinstalled it 2 times and still nezahodil today bought a license and installed it anyway nezahodil (( help what do I do?? (PM me)