3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lalilulelo 18.09.21 09:53 pm

Zone of the enders 3

So, in light of the fact that Hideo Kojima had very unequivocally hinted that his next game would be Zone of Enders 3, I decided to open a thread. I propose to discuss everything here, share thoughts and considerations. What will the game be like? Will it be the old robot battles or something new? When and on what platforms can the game be released? In general, everyone is here.
23 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raven 18.09.21

genius, absolute genius.

A
ACE 18.09.21

spelled Zone of the Enders
correct title

s
skaid 18.09.21

An absolute genius !!!

l
lalilulelo 18.09.21

By the way, in my opinion, a surprise awaits us at e3 2008 ... I think the official announcement will be made there. : roll:

S
StopCloud 18.09.21

Genius and.

O
OkaRin 18.09.21

[b] lalilulelo [/ b], Perhaps on E3 08).
In general, in one of the interviews, Kojima once said that he was going to release din on both 360 and other platforms ...
I think ZoE3 - it will either be a ps3 ex as in the old fashioned way, or without renouncing the words - he will do it multi).

C
Chieffy 18.09.21

He said that he wants to do something about zombies for boxing. And the court also wanted to do something for boxing ... so maybe they will work together for boxing

A
ACE 18.09.21

I hope it will be 360 ​​with normal graphics and normal control on the pad 360

l
lalilulelo 18.09.21

It seems to me that everything will still depend on how the mgc4 progresses - it will pay off or not. : roll:

C
Chieffy 18.09.21

if like MGS3 then Sony will have to either pay or stand aside and watch.

A
ACE 18.09.21

interesting about what the plot will be? I can’t imagine what they’ll come up with this time, because they did all who could be flunked and blown up in the last part: gigi:

l
lalilulelo 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], what about a completely new story? but with references to the previous part. : roll:

A
ACE 18.09.21

Well, yes. so I can't imagine what the plot will be about

l
lalilulelo 18.09.21

Maybe about some space anubis eggs? Which should enslave everyone! But here comes .. etc: gigi:

g
grasa 18.09.21

I remember when I saw the first long video of Zoe, I was so impressed by everything that I was just waiting for this game, and there was still more than a year left before the game, during this time I bought Zoe1 and played it, and when Zoe2 got into my hands I was crying with happiness: ksfdk: Anuka
quickly announce zoe 3 in july: evil:

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] lalilulelo [/ b],: shock:

no, not likely: gigi:

g
grasa 18.09.21

I think a new plot awakens and everything is new

C
Chieffy 18.09.21

And I'm finally waiting for the snetcher! : kjmsfd:

A
ACE 18.09.21

and I want a new hero. but in general, let Dzhehuti this time be controlled by a chick and Ada will argue with her on cheerful female topics: gigi:

l
lalilulelo 18.09.21

[b] ChiefMaster [/ b], It is quite possible. : roll:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 49 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] ACE [/ b], prankster. : gigi: