3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 18.09.21 09:58 pm

Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D

Genre - Cooperative Action
Developer - Capcom
Publisher - Capcom
Release date - out now
Platform: Nintendo 3DS

Today with Mixar we played a hell of a co-op online. Generally an epic of wines.
Briefly - the whole plot and boring movements were cut out of re5, leaving only the fencing action - large pieces of levels from re 4 and 5 with tons of enemies who are twisting a twig on you and you have to hold out for a certain time, earning the most points. If you break special statues and kill melee, then time bonuses are given, and combos accumulate if you kill enemies one by one quickly. Reminds of Haylo ODST firefight or gear of war horde (this is for those who have never played mercenaries from re4), only hardcore)))
In general, the most fun co-op at the moment is in 3ds.
The controls are excellent. It's easy to aim even with a sniper. so the first test of strength in 3dsk shooters was successful)))
All 150+ combos and SS rating of levels 7 in a row were famously torn with Mixar. until we got to a very difficult one, where I did not manage to save the mixer, because I confused the Y button (Nintendo does not have a Segov-Microsoft layout of the buttons). Mixar, I'm sorry, but it was cool anyway: D Tomorrow we will continue: agree:

zs. grafon awesome by the way 8) music and network code of norms.

[img] http://3dsgames.ru/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Resident-Evil-The-Mercenaries-EU.jpg [/ img]
+ there is a demo on the caric of the story resident evil revisions. cool: agree:
4 Comments
Sort by:
m
miksar 18.09.21

it's not cool yet. cool - these are ex-levels, including one with waves of enemies just like in the horde. stuffing a 150 combo there is both easy and difficult at the same time.
I really like the controls. graphics for 3ds, I'm sure it will be even better
if you make the content in it 2-3 times more, the game will be a wonderful
still noticeable drawback, that the sounds are all for some reason reaped creepy.
in co-op, the game really changes. if both characters have the right arsenal and everything is pumped, it's very fun to play.
and yes, put yourself pumping perks

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] miksar [/ b], how to display them? I haven't figured it out yet

m
miksar 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], go to the character selection menu and press R

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] miksar [/ b], approx. I will do: agree: