3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 18.09.21 09:58 pm

No More Heroes RED ZONE

[img] http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/7504/2132445644q.jpg [/ img]

[b] Platform: [/ b] Playstation 3 / PS Move
[b] Genre: [/ b] Action
[b ] Publisher: [/ b] Marvelous / Konami
[b] Developer: [/ b] AQ Interactive
[b] Release Date: [/ b] August 2011 (US / EU) July 21 (JP)

[b] Info: [/ b]

[quote]
- Z rating, meaning 18-and-up only. The PS3 version of Heroes' Paradise was toned down for a D rating

- Boss Battle Mode that's compatible with network rankings. You can face off against previously encountered bosses and upload your scores.

- Addition of 10 missions that were unable to be included in the original No More Heroes Wii release. This apparently includes things like "human bowling."

- Five popular boss characters from No More Heroes 2: Skelter Helter, Nathan Copeland, Kimmy Howell, Matt Helms and Alice Twilight.

- PS Move compatibility: control your Beam Katana directly for similar direct-style play as the Wii version. You can also just play with standard Dual Shock 3 controls if you want. [/ Quote]

[quote] They also promise to improve graphics and performance [/ quote]

[b] Screenshots: [/ b]

[img] http: // img402 .imageshack.us / img402 / 7193 / 2132445645full.jpg [/ img]

[b] Forbidden View Mode: [/ b]

[img] http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1110/2132445643.jpg [/ img ]
81 Comments
Sort by:
e
exbitionist 18.09.21

Awesome game: love:. An even more closed sandbox than in the yakuza, tucked in: up to a heap of stylish and colorful characters (and battles with them), funny sidequests (and you write zigzags with a lawn mower and collect garbage), challenges, all sorts of little things for connoisseurs (a lot of clothes), and of course ironic humor, in which I never noticed the ass-toilet (apparently for someone it is enough to have all kinds of toilets lol).
The battle does not pretend to be anything serious, but it is really fun and quite thoughtful for itself (so that it would be really interesting to crush opponents). Plus - the gorgeous flirting of Courts with past generations (sounds, icons, and many gameplay nuances), which, apart from a kind smile and nostalgia, do not cause.
On the one hand, the game is visually quite "conservative" (although there are very cool places in it, for me a room in a motel overshadows in sincerity, much that I saw in sandboxes) and does not shine, but on the other: on the corridors in the story locations and "conditional city" - you look through an excellent gameplay.

PS. after that poured dirt on the Court, on this forum - it becomes very sad ....... although "them" can be understood: beer: they only played that killer 7, which is very specific for the West (and even then apparently beyond the first task did not enter), and if the NMX was turned on, they were definitely wearing glasses of hypocrisy.

PPP. and what the loliki say - "games from Suda - g" - are generally ridiculous: facepalm: - Suda does not have so many games in principle, and haters only played killer and nmh ...... and he, for example, has excellent choirs in which he participated (syndromes, michigan and the last fatal frame) and chumawai stylish adventure (silver case).

PPP. viva la "Lucha Libre"

r
realill 18.09.21

The devil has to be bought, to join the Court of Paradigm.

v
valera_kamen 18.09.21

[quote name = "Sh1nn"] [b] Gambler [/ b], will be. [/ quote]
ie the European version of heroes' paradise is essentially a Japanese red zone, or? : confused:

S
Sh1nn 18.09.21

[b] valera_kamen [/ b],
[quote] ie the European version of heroes' paradise is essentially a Japanese red zone [/ quote]

yes.

G
Gau 18.09.21

Passed both the first and the second on Wii.
Awesome games with great style, gameplay and soundtrack)
But not everyone accepts it, for some reason.

S
Sh1nn 18.09.21

The demo version can be downloaded from the Russian store. Weighs ~ 500MB

P
Pagan 18.09.21

like, on the box is written MSY-optional, and I have it without muva not start ...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

C
Catstet 18.09.21

[b] Pagan [/ b],
I have an MUV, but yesterday I downloaded the game in Store and did not connect the MUV !!! It was great on joystick, but alas, I did not like the game - not mine !!!

P
Pagan 18.09.21

my xixaxis is perceived as part of the movie, and the game needs to turn on the motion controller.

C
Catstet 18.09.21

[b] Pagan [/ b],
I also advised MUV, but it started without it, on joe! I don’t know why: |

r
realill 18.09.21

[quote name = "Catstet"] [b] Pagan [/ b],
I also advised MUV, but it started without it, on joe! I don’t know why: | [/ quote] I

should have included the movie.

I like the demo, I like the style. Well, the move gives a zest to the gameplay%). Graphics of course hello Wii.

Xs, will hands reach to buy or not ...

e
exbitionist 18.09.21

Who passed on Wii: at the end of the credits, Sylvia talks about the sequel: confused: generally there are high hopes for the unlikely port of the sequel: sad:
[quote] Graphics of course hello Wii. [/ Quote]
Nope: gigi: you haven't seen her on Wii : wink: there is literally a porridge of pixels.
In general, the graphics were not very sickly.

P
Pagan 18.09.21

in the game, however, there are bosses from the second part

K
Krauser 18.09.21

People, I still did not understand what was there with the version of the games), I bought No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise for a European woman, is this the Japanese RED ZONE? or a month later comes No More Heroes RED ZONE European: crazy:

S
Sh1nn 18.09.21

[quote] I bought No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise European is this Japanese RED ZONE? [/ quote]

Yes.

K
Krauser 18.09.21

[quote name = "Sh1nn"] [quote] I bought No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise European is this Japanese RED ZONE? [/ quote]

Yes. [/ quote]
ATP

G
Guest 23.09.21

G
Guest 23.09.21

G
Guest 23.09.21

G
Guest 23.09.21