3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLADIMIR RUS 18.09.21 09:58 pm

Red Faction: Armageddon

[img] http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/02/Red_Faction_Armageddon.png/255px-Red_Faction_Armageddon.png [/ img]

Red Faction: Armageddon is an upcoming 2011 third-person shooter video game developed by Volition, Inc. and published by THQ. It is the fourth installment in the Red Faction series and is due to be released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows.

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_QmBAvA03s [/ youtube]
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
MWorld II 18.09.21

[b] walkmann [/ b], yes I have already removed: trollface:
did not insert at all. I liked the demo more:?

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 3 hours 41 minutes 5 seconds: [/ color] [/ size] I

watched a movie based on (RF: Origins), I don't know what to say. I liked the reason why I installed Armageddon again and watched the ending of Garilla on YouTube. 8)

No, I couldn't stand more than 30 minutes in Armageddon.

D
Darkiti 18.09.21

Compared to Guerilla, there is a kind of despondency. In vain they removed the open world, in principle, the technologies are the same, only everything is linear, if I go through only when there comes a total release this year, and taking into account the release schedule of the games, this will not happen.

R
RinobayZ 18.09.21

In general, RF was originally linear, so by the way: mrgreen:. The developers only returned it to its roots.

Although the performance is of course lousy, only stupid shooting of the same monsters, with boring inter-mission rollers, not a couple of 1-2 parts

k
kolian666 18.09.21

and I went through ... what I didn't like, they are constantly monsters (by the way, they look like necromorphs from Dead Space: trollface :), it's more interesting to play against cultists, and these are only two missions in the whole game! :?

really the coolest weapon in the game is a magnetic cannon, I went through with it to the very end ... in general, there are a lot of original weapons in the game, which you will not find in other games, all of them, of course, are tied to the destructibility of the environment ... also this unicorn, which is given after first pass smiled: gigi:

d
deadman878 18.09.21

Pogamal in the demo, I liked it! I plan to play the full version!