3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HELLHAMMER 18.09.21 10:09 pm

Hitman: Blood Money

Another hour, which tells about the working days of the legendary 47th is already on the way, it is strange that so far no one has created a topic. At the moment you can read [url = http: //www.playground.ru/articles/10118/] Preview [/ url] and think about the new game.
123 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zag 18.09.21

Hopefully the G won't be the same as the third one ..

G
Guest 18.09.21

again, minor additions to the gameplay, minor graphics licking. The fifa series reminds me of

[quote] [i] the processing of the software kernel, the engine has reached a new level of graphics, and artificial intelligence threatens to become smarter than the developers themselves [/ i] [/ quote]
: gigi:

B
Blink 55 18.09.21

No uzhzhzhzh, thanks, and the 3rd part was enough for me. : dn:

M
Molodnyak 18.09.21

Let me put it this way ................... Well, it’s in fig: dn:

a
aladdin 18.09.21

and I'm delighted with the "contract" - I'm waiting for the continuation. I generally have all hitmans - collecting a collection :-)

H
HELLHAMMER 18.09.21

[b] aladdin [/ b] - I agree, I do this too, because this is one of my favorite games.

Gentlemen, do you at least formulate why you did not like the "Contract": stupid:

M
Molodnyak 18.09.21

I formulate >>> A bunch of glitches, a disgusting storyline.

[size = 75] Added on 10 Mar 2005, 16:03: [/ size]

Although I won't deny that I really liked the first part.

H
HELLHAMMER 18.09.21

I didn't have any glitches at all. What's with the storyline? Why is she so bad?

M
Moty 18.09.21

And I didn't play in the 2nd and 3rd parts, so I'm waiting for the 4th: D

G
Guest 18.09.21

I will not formulate. here I liked the first, and the rest do not delay. I do not know why.

M
Molodnyak 18.09.21

[quote name = "HELLHAMMER"] I didn't have any glitches at all. What's with the storyline? Why is it so bad? [/ Quote]
Well, tell me >>> What was the plot in the 3rd part and in general, where does it fly at the end of the game?
And the game itself seems to be some kind of flabby, squishy, ​​unfinished.

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 18.09.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] And the game itself seems to be kind of flabby, squishy, ​​unfinished. [/ quote]
Even some kind of unprofessional.

M
Molodnyak 18.09.21

[quote name = "Moty"] And I haven't played the 2nd and 3rd parts, so I'm waiting for the 4th: D [/ quote]
Here is an optimist :)

H
HELLHAMMER 18.09.21

[quote] Well, you tell me the story >>> What was 3_ey parts and in general, where it flies at the end of the game? [/ quote]

The story goes like this, when one of the contracts, the 47th is very much hurt, he miraculously crawled to his room, and that's where the fun began. Instead of calmly throwing back his hooves, interesting glitches began to torment him. He fell to the floor and passed out. The bottom line is that he locked himself in his gray world, where it always rains (and there everywhere, in every level he goes and the tasks are all at night) and began to remember everything that happened (hence the repetitions in the missions)
what happened next, you know, in short in the end, he dumps from France to the USA, tk. another super professional has appeared, is it now clear? :)

M
Molodnyak 18.09.21

By_m_e_d_l_i_n_n_n_y, I z_a_p_and_s_y_in_a_yu: lol:

a
aladdin 18.09.21

everything is fine there with the plot ...

A
ACE 18.09.21

Who waits? I think this game will be a masterpiece - the developers have reworked the control system and added a lot of new things. And the engine was updated - version 3 shaders and all that ...
The TombRiderChronicles website has posted some cool brand new screenshots:
[url] http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/headlines2557.html [/ url]
Click on the screen in the center

K
KalbasNICK 18.09.21

I am looking forward to this game. Hurry to get out. Maybe this part will become a killer simulator for free: twisted:

M
ManiMike 18.09.21

Yes, probably everyone here is waiting for her, who has a powerful PC and Xbox ...

K
Koridor 18.09.21

I'm not looking forward to a breakthrough, but a pleasant and solid gameplay