3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 18.09.21 10:12 pm

Stacking

[img] http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/stacking-videogame-artwork-tim-schafer-double-fine-downloadable-xbla-psn.jpg [/ img]

Publisher: THQ
Developer: Double Fine Productions
Release date: 02/09/2011
Number of players: 1
Platform: PSN, XBLA
Genre: Puzzle

Description:
Stacking is a third-person puzzle adventure where you try on the role of Charlie Blackmore, the smallest nesting doll in the world of nesting dolls and trying to save your family from a vicious industrialist. Charlie's small size contains all his strength - he is able to jump into any other matryoshka doll and take on its appearance and abilities.

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsrAIe2xWpU [/ youtube]

An excellent and very unusual game, I think that Maskhav is for everyone who loves adventures and quests.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Momentum 18.09.21

I agree, great game, interesting and very unusual

A
ACE 18.09.21

the design of the game is disgusting. I will not play ((

Z
Zend 18.09.21

Very tempting.

V
Valtron 18.09.21

Horror, agree with Ace: agree:

A
Allmighty L 18.09.21

[b] Valtron [/ b], your consent saddens the

design is cool, but something stops me from buying yet

L
Levuy 18.09.21

Double Fine don't do shit.

L
Levuy 18.09.21

Double Fine don't do shit.

D
Darkiti 18.09.21

Knocked out all the trophies, great game with a great atmosphere.

e
exbitionist 18.09.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b],: agree:
The game is very cool, both for its style under 20, and for its funny design. At first, the nesting dolls scared me off, but after playing costumquest, I realized that doublefin would not do anything bad. A good game with good humor .... of course there was a place for fortunes and so on, but here it is perceived really funny: gigi:

PS. all fans of adventure are a must-have, all the others pass by: agree:

e
exbitionist 18.09.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b],: agree:
The game is very cool, both for its style under 20, and for its funny design. At first, the nesting dolls scared me off, but after playing costumquest, I realized that doublefin would not do anything bad. A good game with good humor .... of course there was a place for fortunes and so on, but here it is perceived really funny: gigi:

PS. all fans of adventure are a must-have, all the others pass by: agree: