3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dro 18.09.21 10:12 pm

Bionic Commando Rearmed 2

I was really looking forward to the game. The first part was a masterpiece and a very entertaining balanced game.
I tried the second demo. What is this anyway?

all wrong. leveled design is miserable. graphics slipped into primitivism (while the first was probably the most beautiful downloadable game on a par with Shadow Complex).
They came up with some kind of thermal imager. I could not even go through the demo because of a trigger error, or simply because of the total non-obviousness of the goals.
Introduced plug-in upgrades. I could not evaluate it yet.
The music is no longer the same and does not catch on. I think it won't even fit into the player. Although the composer is the same.
The price of a new game is half higher.

After all this, I went to wikipedia and made sure that the developer for 1 and 2 parts is different
GRIN vs Fatshark

I heard that GRIN broke up. Could Fatshark be formed from its employees, or is it a completely new team?

Also looking forward to feedback on BCR2. Is it worth the money?

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 13 hours 23 minutes 7 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

tried again on the box.

I take back my words about graphics. She's the same. It's just that the first level is unsuccessful. The second and third are very beautiful. The same can be said for music.
The level design has become more understandable and the feature with replaceable weapon upgrades is also quite appropriate.

In general, I have not yet regretted what I bought. Achievements are nerdy as I like.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkiti 18.09.21

I would take it, but it costs 535 rubles, it is better to spend this money on pixel junk shooter 2 and jornies, and wait for a discount on bionics.

n
nomadman 18.09.21

The first one was great. The second is just a bad game. Buy only on sales

o
old_osam 18.09.21

it's just a new kapkom with the policy of third-party studios, external development ... although such a policy is correct, in my opinion, like take 10 developers from kapkom and follow / help another studio to make the game itself, but in practice it's kind of bad ... from the last couple I just made games myself with a full staff of, for example, 200 workers and it was re5.

D
Dro 18.09.21

[quote name = "Darkiti"] I would take it, but it costs 535 rubles [/ quote]
You can buy it live for 40 rubles or 460 rubles. Depending on your shamelessness.
And 40p is definitely worth the game))) by the

way horse DRMs are imposed on BCR2 in PSN

M
Momentum 18.09.21

I thought the game would be ok in general, but something of an estimate in the region of 5/10 and the words about the killed mechanic somehow scare away (((

D
Dro 18.09.21

Estimates in the region of 6-7.
Only the jump has been added to the mechanics, which makes everything seem more spaced / scattered.

Trial rooms are made in the style of the first and are more nerdy than ever.

Without a doubt, the second part is worse than the first, disappointing. But the game is still pretty good.