3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 18.09.21 10:12 pm

Kinect Adventures

Developer - [b] Good Science Studio [/ b] (Microsoft Game Studios unit responsible for Kinect)
Publisher - [b] Microsoft Game Studios [/ b]
Platform - [b] Xbox 360 [/ b]
Release Date - November 4 in America. November 10 in Europe We

played it all day today. A very fun collection of different games. I especially liked the raft crossing and trolleys. A sea of ​​positive and both with and without alcohol))))
Detailed impressions of Kinect and Kinect Adventures are coming soon in the news soon. (And if the embargo is completely impenetrable, then only 3 numbers).
[img] http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7294/boxshotuslarge.jpg [/ img]
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aserp 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], the main answer is about the lags. : trollface:

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] Aserp [/ b], ok: trollface:

S
Sangheli 18.09.21

CD with Kinect Adventures will also contain demos of Dance Central, Fitness Games and Joy Ride
[url = http: //gamerscastnews.blogspot.com/2010/10/gamerscast-exclusive-kinect-adventures.html] http: // gamerscastnews. blogspot.com/2010 ... tures.html [/ url]

microsoft cares about us 8)

Y
Yurgeniv 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], In general, this is not a game. It's something like karaoke. All Baskovs are shy about drinking soberly ...

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 16 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

How can you play it all day and for free?

G
Guest 18.09.21

[b] Yurgeniv [/ b], this is just GAMES. Not interactive films and the like that have flooded the market.

S
Sangheli 18.09.21

earlier in games it was necessary to press the same buttons, now we will do the same movements,
I hope we will have demo stands in the city: beer:

Y
Yurgeniv 18.09.21

[b] killidi [/ b], If this is a game, then I'm a Spanish pilot ...: uzi:

A
Allmighty L 18.09.21

[b] Yurgeniv [/ b], hola! What is this if not games?

J
Just enno 18.09.21

[offtopic] [quote name = "killidi"] interactive films and the like that flooded the market [/ quote]
From this place I would like to learn more.
My friend is very intrigued by one, let's not say which, game. Well, it’s an interactive movie.
And everything begs for what other similar games are there.
Name at least 5-10 pieces to distract him for a couple of weeks. [/ Offtopic]

X
Xenosag 18.09.21

[b] Just Enno [/ b], "the like" are shooters with and without rolls, ie halo, kilzon, girs, ancharted, kalofdyuti - it's all crap compared to revolutionary kinect games. But for interactive films to flood, it's more of a catchphrase, or maybe it just unconsciously escaped, I just don't think he meant the American Laser Game games, too much time has passed since then (although at one time they were almost like now shooters with rolls and shelters).

Y
Yurgeniv 18.09.21

[b] Xenosag [/ b], I never would have thought that the improved aitoy (kinekt) is a revolution in the game genre ... :-D

X
Xenosag 18.09.21

[b] Yurgeniv [/ b], you just don't understand this yet and live in stereotypes.

F
Fat ninja 18.09.21

[b] Yurgeniv [/ b], this is not a revolution in games, this is a revolution in technology, kinekt (mov too) sees volume, but no

Y
Yurgeniv 18.09.21

Look at the sales of wii they are falling steadily. What do sleepyheads and T-shirts give us - Wiymouth without wires and just hands, Give us new games, not cheap crafts for bored housewives.

S
Sangheli 18.09.21

and you, like, ten games a month are not enough, what are coming out now?

A
Azzy 18.09.21

[b] Yurgeniv [/ b], dear Spanish pilot, I warn you, you will fly the same way, you will fly without further warning. Our anti-aircraft gun hits without a miss.