3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Requel 18.09.21 10:23 pm

Heavy Metal FAKK 2

I hope there are people here who know this game (I apologize in advance if such a topic has already been) :)

[size = 75] Added on 09 Oct 2004, 22:45: [/ size]

Here is the actual screen:
15 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grinder 18.09.21

Ahem, well, there are such people, but in fact, what was the theme created for?

R
Requel 18.09.21

The original question is, why sovenno create themes about games! Probably to share your impressions or something interesting to tell! Fantasy is not enough or what? :?

G
Grinder 18.09.21

Well, okay, okay, just in the 1st post it was possible to formulate a thought, otherwise: "Do you know such a game." We know. Maybe you want to discuss some particular aspect of the game, but it is not clear from the first post.

The game is very pleasant. Of the enemies, I liked most of all the skeletons with machine guns (the first time I saw, I almost died laughing, how comical they look), from the weapon an electric sword and an ultrasound.
In the end, Julia's sister is kidnapped by this flying head (damn, what his name is, I don't remember), and the continuation will obviously be in place, otherwise it feels like the story was interrupted at the most interesting place.

The music is great there, where can I get it?

S
Segal 18.09.21

The cartoon (more precisely, the TV series), according to which this game is made, is just super. But somehow I have never seen comics. Need to search.

S
Strange 18.09.21

Ndya, the cartoons are pretty funny ... The game is not bad either ...

L
Leider 18.09.21

What genre is it? but that name is ... :-)

B
BlindGuard 18.09.21

[quote name = "leider"] What genre is this? but that name is ...: -) [/ quote] Action - a third-person cut-off, with a half-naked aunt in the lead role :) - a rather old toy (and the name has nothing to do with a "certain" style of music, that's what it's called special protective screen in the game)

K
Kay'L 669 18.09.21

In short, Tombriderism. : gigi:

A
Amber 18.09.21

The game is very enjoyable. When I first came out I played it for a long time. Yes, and now it is also possible, it does not hurt and she is old. I liked the weapons (especially the cutting ones), the controls are normal. Music is the best in the game: up:

E
ExTamplier 18.09.21

one of the most memorable childhood games. replayed this year :)

J
Just enno 18.09.21

[offtopic] How the Carlsons enrage me.
It was more interesting to look at the ancient avatars: roll: [/ offtopic]

A
ACE 18.09.21

except for Julia Strein, there was nothing good in the game. and then Royo Julia was cooler, and in the game there was a terrible model. + chainsword ala warhammer 40k approx. and so the game is shit by shit ((((

N
Nitrous 18.09.21

I liked the game at one time. I really liked the title track.
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCFaJZCw-3Y [/ youtube]

E
ExTamplier 18.09.21

[quote name = "The Son Of Nitrous"] I liked the game at one time. I really liked the title track.
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCFaJZCw-3Y [/ youtube] [/ quote]
yeah, at one time I also really liked it. now tastes are not much different

N
Nitrous 18.09.21

[b] ExTamplier [/ b], I've always listened to electronic music with broken rhythms, so the track still pleases :)