3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 18.09.21 10:24 pm

N3-2: Ninety-Nine Nights 2

Ninety-Nine Nights 2 was announced at TGS08 exclusively for the Xbox360. This time, other developers are doing it.

[img] http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/ACEfromRUSSIA/379.jpg [/ img]
48 Comments
Sort by:
S
SHAN one 18.09.21

Damn, I haven’t met such nerdiness for a long time!
to pass the second level I had to go through the first 10 times, another 15 for the third and another 5 for the fourth ..
now I got stuck at the fifth level and I feel that I will have to go through the first stage more times to level up ...
I play on hard ..

G
Guest 18.09.21

[b] SHAN one [/ b], how is the game good? Better than the first part? How is the frame rate?

It is very strange that the game came out a few days ago, but there is no review at all :(.

S
SHAN one 18.09.21

The game is cool, an order of magnitude better than any dynastyvorriors, but it's difficult .. I
played the first part on the first offline account 4 years ago, but judging by my memories, this part is better =) I
opened four heroes so far to the main one, are there any more.
the frame rate is stable, even when there are 3 hundred enemies on the screen at once and another hundred halves =).
infuriates the moment of the platformer when I have to jump over the pebbles - I fall constantly =)
but pumping is evil - except for the first level there is nowhere to swing, there are 5200+ spheres earning on it, and right now I need 18k to level the 9th level and another 20k to the 10th
and this is only the first sword ...
the rest of the levels give more spheres, but they also take several times more time - the first level is traversed in about 9 minutes, and the second already in half an hour at least brings only 8k spheres ...

A
ACE 18.09.21

I want to play but when will it be released in Europe? :( or is it multizone?

G
Guest 18.09.21

[b] SHAN one [/ b], ATP for the review.
[b] ACE [/ b], in Europe the exact date was not announced, but in theory it should be in July-September.
Game region loked. The console cannot be played on.

O
OkaRin 18.09.21

[b] SHAN one [/ b], Well, at least the frame rate is ok, but when I remember the last dynasty - brrr, it fell that PPC, lol ...
The same nerd was in the first part with the ranks of the orbs.
And here, too, weapons and armor, and items are given for the ranks of the missions?
By the way - besides the campaign mode, there is no surviving regime there, etc.? Hmm, they could really think of introducing such a good quality arena ...

S
SHAN one 18.09.21

gear drops out of reinforced enemies that you need to look for and from any hidden chests ..

O
OkaRin 18.09.21

Oh thats cool.
And from the levels does not pull up: gigi :? Level design ok?)
What kind of terrain is there?