3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DreamGothic 25.09.21 08:42 pm

Meredith Stout and Other Novels. (Cyberpunk 2077)

Greetings. Interested in the influence of the affair with Meredith on others, will they drink after the bed scene with her, or not? I play for the first time, but there is experience of passing other RPGs, where most often the novels failed if the GG is already in a relationship with someone.

And yes, I googled, but I did not find the answer to this particular question, so excuse the Google folders.
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ricch 26.09.21

Meredith does not affect any romance, you can go with peace of mind and take Stanislav

R
Radamel Falcao 26.09.21

DreamGothic is
in the same place like a note or something like that, that nothing will come of Meredith. Passed for a long time, but I remember exactly that the bed scene with her does not affect anything. Only weapons will be given and Militech's clothes will appear in the apartment

D
Denis g 29.09.21

And what's the point here to pull novels? The developers do not provide for a happy ending, all novels will be finished at the end. That is, in 10 hours.

D
DreamGothic 07.10.21

Denis G
You're wrong. If you play as a male V, and an affair with Panam, in the end they kind of sail off together. And to be more careful, there is such an interesting detail. Also the ending of the Nomad, but already on Fem V and an affair with Judy. In the credits, when Judy calls V on the answering machine, like she decided to express her emotions in this way, she says that she is happy with V, etc., and you can see how V calls Judy for breakfast. Judy says she needs to go and drops the tape. Ie V is alive, in the ending for the nomads. All the calls in the credits, as I understand it, occur after just half a year, hence the conclusion. In addition, in the credits for the nomad about V, everyone speaks in the present tense, and not in the past as in the other endings. Therefore, V apparently survived. So much for a happy ending, just not as obvious as everyone is used to.