3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tenga 25.09.21 08:42 pm

Weduag and Camellia (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Is it possible to "guide the camellia on the path of good elimination"

How to uncover the Wenduag conspiracy?

In the passage for the lich, I somehow managed to open new topics, they say, "I saw how she went somewhere, even if she didn't even think about the conspiracy,"
so it's really possible to continue the romance with her.

For azat, no.

Amelia's wife also dies during the battle with the dracolich. He also saved her before. Now it doesn’t work
17 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xmax1234 29.09.21

tenga
No, Camellia with the ends of "that", whatever you do to her there.
As for the Wenduag, I never fiddled with her, but immediately killed. She has a treacherous soul, so she didn't even bother. As for Irabeth, honestly, I always rushed straight to her and Goldfrey, so I always saved her (But I still did not go all the way, only Azatha, Dragon, Legend and Angel, so it would be interesting to see what would lead her to another end) ...

t
tenga 29.09.21

Venduag is frostbitten, but if we continue the novel, it turns out that she is a tsundere and that she can be dragged to LIGHT SIGHT if she stocks up with cookies.

The problem is that cookies can only be found in a very limited time.

t
tenga 07.10.21

In short, I found it. You just had to wait. Venduag was returning from her conversation. In the previous version, it was fun and didn’t come back.

S
SniperG 07.10.21

tenga
As for Irabeth, she survives in two cases:
1) If you give the first part of the Paradox Lexicon to the queen. Then in Iza Koroleva and Irabet immediately go to the library. If you immediately follow them, then Irabet can be saved.
2) If you did not give the book, then in Iza there will be a scene with a skeleton of a dragon. To save Irabet, you also need to immediately run to the aid of the queen. If you try to pick up the blade first or go to the library, the half-eagle will die.

S
SniperG 07.10.21

Xmax1234
tenga
Camellia can be guided on the true path only after completing her personal quest (provided that you romance her), in which you have to do some nasty things.
The bottom line is that, after returning from the abyss, she will come to the commander and demand an ordinary date, she will not like it. Camellia will begin to be mischievous, at this moment you need to say that you are already tired of her quirks (there will be a series of 3 or 4 replicas). After which she will run away in tears. Then you need to wait until Camellia comes again. This time you need to say that you love her, but it is very hard with her, after which the girl will run away again. Then we complete her personal quest. There, at the end, it will be necessary to cut the servants, we do this, after which Camellia confesses something to us. We finish this quest, so as not to break off relations with her and not kill her.
Again we are waiting for several days in Dresen. Camellia will again come to the commander and if you told her that it was hard with her, then this will initiate her change.

S
St_Slave 07.10.21

SniperG wrote:
Camellia can be guided on the right path only after completing her personal quest (provided that you romance her)
Judging by the epilogues
Spoiler Camellia still leaves the commander and kills further. So there will be no "and lived happily ever after"

m
main1991 28.10.21

SniperG In this case, this does not lead her in any way. She still achieves her goal with the murder of a cloud of servants. Her father can be saved, but the servant is forever doomed. Well, if you agreed to indulge her manic whims ... Veduag and Camellia are ideal companions for a demon, a face and a devil ...

E
Elankan 28.10.21

St_Slave
My attempt to kill her failed.

N
Nighthawkreal 28.10.21

Carmelia was created by absolute evil against the background of local saints.

X
Xmax1234 28.10.21

NightHawkreal
Whole murder-ridden psychopath maniac is it "evil only against the background of the rest" in your opinion? Yes, in comparison with her, even the Wenduag, devouring her relatives, seems like a lost kitten. And Deiran, who kills for fun, is just a bored youth.

B
Black onix 09.11.21

Xmax1234 wrote:
A psychopath maniac who completely rode the murders
She is also a cannibal because during the ritual she eats the flesh of brutally murdered victims ... and she killed the puppy! xD
So yes, against her background, Venduag tsundera, which at the end of the novel becomes quite adequate, and Deiran ... and what is he? When did he kill for fun? In my opinion, his fun was not when there was no purpose of murder.

X
Xmax1234 09.11.21

Black Onix
Not during the game but from his stories. There, if I'm not confusing anything, there was a story when he, out of boredom, ordered his own abduction so that he would later be rescued. In the process, both the kidnappers and those who went to rescue him died. I don’t remember the details, but Deiran was just thrilled with this whole story. Plus, according to his quest, we need to kill a very good man that revealed the secret of an aristocrat. But in general, all this fuss with the Stranger is not particularly disgusting to Deiran, he voluntarily agreed to become his accomplice and did not care what this creature was doing around him. So draw your own conclusions.

D
Derley 09.11.21

The Wendugag repels at first, but if you took the Parallictor Regill with you, she should not repel) They are all for a strong army. The very same Vendugag gives very valuable advice at the headquarters of the command, together with Regill. They have similar views

N
Nighthawkreal 09.11.21

Xmax1234
Not the rest, but a saint, in the person of, for example, Siila. In short, there are good ones, and there is Camellia. )

Xmax1234
As I remember. he was indeed kidnapped, and he invented a story to explain why the kidnappers were left without heads.

D
Dex-342 12.11.21

People, tell me plz how to start quests with Kamila? I have a "noble impulse" or I fulfill it and she dies, or I ignore it and she leaves. 3 not given what to do?

B
Black onix 23.12.21

Xmax1234
Apparently you did not play the game carefully ...
Xmax1234 wrote:
Not during the game, but from his stories. There, if I'm not confusing anything, there was a story when he, out of boredom, ordered his own abduction so that he would later be rescued. In the process, both the kidnappers and those who went to rescue him died. I don’t remember the details, but Deiran was just thrilled with this whole story.
NightHawkreal correctly noted that all Deiran's actions were dictated by the fact that he was under the constant supervision of the Outsider, how can one normally live in such a situation without attracting attention to oneself? So he boozed to avert suspicion and at least somehow relieve stress, in part it became part of his lifestyle because he had to live with it for more than one year.
To the saints, he has separate scores because because of them his mother died, how true is another question, since Lilith infected those present and there it was possible to save them or not ... they chose the isolation of the estate.
Xmax1234 wrote:
Plus, according to his quest, we need to kill a very good man that revealed the secret of an aristocrat.
For a minute, this "good" man wanted to imprison him for life in places remote after the destruction of the Outsider, according to the principle "there is a risk, so let's imprison him away from sin, otherwise something will happen."
Xmax1234 wrote:
But in general, all this fuss with the Stranger is not particularly disgusting to Deiran, he voluntarily agreed to become his accomplice and did not care what this creature was doing around him. So draw your own conclusions.
Voluntarily ... well, if the choice is to survive or die, then yes, he voluntarily chose to live with the Stranger inside and this Stranger made it clear "if you reveal the secret, the next severed head will be yours," and he made this choice as a teenager. Conclusion, guilty to execute?

S
Safandey 09.01.22

I on the way of the lich Camellia generally flunked in the same basement. And then he raised the undead. But unlike Stateon, she did not become an undead companion, and after loading the save she attacks again. With what as the undead. A pity, this aspect of the wagering of the Lich disappears. (((

The ps Towards lich always interesting, all the bosses to condemn to eternal service to your loved one, because nefig)))