3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ruv 25.09.21 08:42 pm

Why did the negro fall? (Diablo 2)

he's a saint
84 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZeFL 25.09.21

Because all are blacks.

E
Episcop_moo 25.09.21

And the negroes are demons in your opinion? You've got some kind of racial discrimination

r
ruv 25.09.21

Zefl
question then and consists of why they are all blacks

b
bydennbIi 25.09.21

Well, there must be a black character in the game .... for discrimination ... who else is a black man to do ??? although an Amazon mulatto would also look very good ^^

s
snark_pg 25.09.21

you have to be politically correct ... he is African American

r
ruv 25.09.21

my paladin is assigned to white, and not with a black

k
klopovod 25.09.21

The paladin is not associated, but is itself white. In Hollywood and in movies, occasionally medieval knights may be black.
Of the real classes, it would be most reasonable to make the Negro Negro (and where else is there voodoo, if not in Africa ?!), but, you see, the names are similar ..

Bishop: Don't you, as a clergyman, first of all need to know that is there a demon? Negro Pal.

r
ruv 25.09.21

hmm, medieval knights in Hollywood ...

_
_Daemon_ 25.09.21

TIP YOU IN LANGUAGE
Necromancer is my favorite class

C
Corrosion 25.09.21

The necromancer can not be black, since it is a dark magician and you need to support the image.
Barb black can not be, as the blue strip on the face would create an unpleasant contrast with skin color.
A druid cannot be a Negro, since bears and wolves live in the forest, in a grove or in the taiga.
An assassin cannot be a Negro, since she is already all in black.
Sorka cannot be a Negro, because I love forty, and I do not really like Negroes ^^ The
paladin cannot be a Negro, he was simply burned in the sun (there were no sunburn creams yet).
The Amazon can not be black, since the Amazons are white or mulatto look prettier!

D
Drima 25.09.21

Forty Negro can not be, since forty I love, but there are no blacks ^^

smiled

E
Episcop_moo 25.09.21

Sorka and without a negro, IMHO, the most cute (well, you and your boobs are the main thing about femininity, intuition and intelligence, not silicone in armor)

r
ruv 25.09.21

Paladin Negro can not be, he just burned in the sun (then there was still no creams from the tan).
but this is the idea. maybe he's just dark ...

E
Episcop_moo 25.09.21

Well, yes, he often prays at dawn, he dwells under the sun as be (people of light)

O
Obsessed 25.09.21

You have to be more politically correct ... he is African-American

yeah, b .., Afro black hole ;-D

ruv, damn it .. well, they painted his dark-skinned snout bliz, what then? :-) They needed the loot, they had to attract a large audience, what is there to think about? :-) It's strange to me why there is no Chinese and not 2 dark-skinned .. although the magpie, it seems, is also a bit of that .. ;-)

"I am finally sure that my origin is unclean. It's not without a diver. My grandmother was a bustle , the kingdom of heaven to her, the old woman. " - this is about the magpie :))

O
Obsessed 25.09.21

ruv, I know a pepper that does not pump Palov for racial reasons :-D but in relation to the game, this is nonsense, IMHO :-) I did not download necrov, prejudice. my problems. not pumping bombs is tantamount to denying the purchase of German wheelbarrows ("because my grandfather took off fought") - decide for yourself .. :-) .. but fell - a very strong class. I would even say too strong. IMHO, the bliz of enthusiasm and diligence did not have enough to lick the balance so as to equalize it with the rest.

C
Corrosion 25.09.21

Obsessed, you shouldn't be so forty! In vain! And it is not that :(

"in the proximity of enthusiasm and efforts were not enough dovylizat balance so that equate it with the others."
Well, yes, 9 years lick ... Therefore, I say - let D3 release, and there is 10 years old again licking , the main thing now I want to play!

O
Obsessed 25.09.21

well look at the splash screen when creating a character! :))) Why do you have a sad smile? :-) from the feeling "pl9 .. a ved 'i pravda .."? :-D

and what is everyone HERE so hovering about blacks? :-) magpie .. well, do not you smell it, I apologize .. :)) if it were with fangs and thorns - it would be much easier to feel, right? ;-)

c
cBeTo4 25.09.21

it was not a negro who fell ... just hang yourself all over ... fragrant soap and a fluffy towel won't fall from Lister's gang ...

C
Corrosion 25.09.21

"well, look at the splash screen when creating a character!"
Well, it's dark there + the fire is on! Play of light and shadow! : D Or should it be white, as if it had just been taken out of the cellar? She's got a tan! : P