3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disappointed man 25.09.21 08:42 pm

Black bars around the entire image while playing

Good day, there is such a problem. There is a laptop Acer Aspire A515-51G (geforce 940MX). Let's take a game (for example, apex, but it works with any), the resolution of my monitor is 1920x1080, the resolution in the game is 1280x720. Until recently, the image was stretched to fill the screen, it was soapy, but stretched. Now there are stripes around the entire image. At first I sinned on updating Windows, but the removal did not help, everything remained the same, I updated the firewood for the video card, nothing. On the Internet, they say to play with the settings of the video card, but since I have a laptop, these settings are simply not there. Especially photographed on the phone for clarity.

5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel rally 25.09.21

Disappointed Man The
settings are in the video driver, you must have one, the video card does not work without it.

Select "NVidia Control Panel"; Find "Adjusting the size and position of the desktop"; Set the parameter "Full screen"; Save settings.

D
Disappointed man 25.09.21

Pavel Rally
I have a laptop, there are no such settings in the panel, here is a screen

P
Pavel rally 25.09.21

Disappointed Man
At the very top it says, desktop.

D
Disappointed man 26.09.21

I fixed it by resetting Windows to the factory ones, I still did not understand what the problem was