3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Asfermong 25.09.21 08:42 pm

Game Impressions (Kena: Bridge of Spirits)

The game is out, share your opinions.
41 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 25.09.21

Very, very sad optimization. At minimum (!) My 1660ti in 2k 60 frames does not pull, drawdowns are up to 40 or less.
Tedious gameplay, not interesting to fight. Shit-shit and the enemy is killed, dodge-block by circumstance, and that's all.
The plot is straightforward. A bias towards a young school audience.
The narrative is unhurried, intermittent, like the very exploration of the world, which here, although it seems open, is very corridor-like.
At the same time, situations often arise when it is not clear what to do next.
In short, refund.
The game has a good picture, and that's all.

W
Whip 25.09.21

At 6900 xt fps jumps. Monique normal fullhd, turned on the vertical, the frame breaks disappeared and it became 75
Spoiler

Most of all I liked the graphics, otherwise so-so, especially the combat. I would like more for such a price

S
SkrepcheZaVR 25.09.21

Cheaper in Ukraine

i
ilyush 25.09.21

SkrepcheZaVR
Well, it's almost 2 times cheaper

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 25.09.21

I liked the game very much, I would like this igrulya to be sharpened as a full-fledged RPG, and also to her a battle, as in Dragons Dogma - she would not have a price-))))

N
Nikita Krasnov 25.09.21

Having slightly tweaked the graphics, I got 60fps even on my ancient hardware. Nice picture, combat - no unnecessary problems. So far, not much has passed, but I like everything. Is that really, despite the corridor, sometimes it is not clear where to go at point-blank range.
And yes, direct X 11 is unplayable, only 12.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 25.09.21

I do not know what is unplayable there at 11. I have the same on both Directions at ultras 55-60 ... fps! The game has entered, such a rasslabonchik after work is what you need!

E
ELRASTA 25.09.21

The funniest thing is that the trailer showed a gameplay with one graphon, in fact this is

And yes, I can distinguish where the video is, and where the real engine is, the era of lies, and that's all. As for the game itself, an ordinary platformer with a simple combat, what did you actually want? This is not a product that should be compared with time and technology = /
ps The first ps had a Crash Bandicoot / Spyro, the second had Ratchet and Clank (at least a memorable one), then I switched to a PC and I don't know what is there and how. And now it's just an average, purely my subjective opinion.

N
Nikita Krasnov 25.09.21

SkrepcheZaVR
Well, your computer is more powerful than mine, I conducted tests, with 11 directives - microfreezes, with 12 - everything is okay and smoothly.
And as for the relaxation, maybe I'm already old and I have crooked hands, but the boss Damn Torro or whatever it is, burned my ass. %)

H
Homer11 25.09.21

played a little, I had to steal for now. a colorful toy, a kind of mixture of Larka, Zelda and Overlord. It seems interesting while it is being played, although the game is quite corridor and the price is clearly too high.

m
mylovar 25.09.21

well, a game for children) I ran for an hour) Picture in 4k at maximum juicy)

S
Strons 25.09.21

what is the duration?

U
Ubey Banderu 25.09.21

Strons
9 hours on average. The developers themselves talked about it.

j
jamishin 25.09.21

Has anyone tried the boss of Cursed Toro with immortality with "trainer +5" to fill up? I have 10 percent of his life left and he seems to also become immortal (

O
Oleg 78-2020 25.09.21

The graphics are good (nice), the artists

did their best - the rest ... The game is linear (corridor), as the plot itself is stereotyped and predictable.
Passing for a while, jumping where you missed, start again - very annoying.

P
Palych Rocks 25.09.21

Quite fine, for optimization by 4, to be honest

P
Pavel5557 25.09.21

Children should not be allowed to see her, there is LGBT propaganda in it! Passive and active ("black" Hana and her "friends" Adira) lesbians !!!

I
IlovePS4 25.09.21

Pavel5557
Maybe they are just childhood friends, why are they just lesbians? It is not necessary to erect such moments in extremes.

G
Gott mit uns 25.09.21

Optimization 50/50

P
Prohibitor 25.09.21

rtx 3060 at 2k heats up to 80 degrees, which is very fucking (At the same time, Metro Exodus with RTX does not rise above 62