3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hinex2461 25.09.21 08:42 pm

Gamepad works every other time (Devil May Cry HD Collection)

Can't figure out how to play the gamepad. XBOX 360 wired. The game sometimes sees it from the beginning and I can play all day without problems, I launch it the next day and the gamepad is no longer visible. Buttons almost do not work, and if, for example, go into the settings from the keyboard, then it starts to run down and to the left and change everything until you turn off the gamepad. And also the parts themselves from the parts launcher do not start for some reason with such a gamepad, you need to turn it off. Emulators don't help. The gamepad is not a problem, it works everywhere except DMC HD, even when it is running. It is not possible to emulate the keyboard on the gamepad, the game still sees the gamepad and presses something, and even this is a crutch and it will be so inconvenient to move. Sometimes, for some reason, the gamepad is also detected as the second one when reconnected, but even if the first one still does not work.
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reserv001 03.09.22

I have two original xbox 360 gamepads, wired and wireless. Absolutely the same problem. When I start the game, the gamepad blinks the first indicator, as if reconnecting.

S
SonyK_2 03.09.22

Reserv001
Reserv001 wrote:
... two original xbox 360 gamepads, wired and wireless... When I start the game, the gamepad blinks the first indicator, as when reconnecting
Only here, or are there similar problems with other games?

K
Kidralora 03.09.22

Hinex2461
I have the same thing, in other games everything is fine. This is most likely a port.