3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vuzya 25.09.21 08:42 pm

Chameleon Objects (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Some objects can change their color depending on various factors: for example, a garage in El Corona changes color, or a ship in San Fiero! Which ones do you know?
24 Comments
Sort by:
m
maikl-djordon_ 25.09.21

I didn't even notice!

V
Vuzya 25.09.21

well check if you don’t believe. Look at the backyard in El Corona (Los Santos), brown by day and gray at night!

m
maikl-djordon_ 25.09.21

And what did I say that I do not believe? I meant that I did not pay attention!

G
GTAman 25.09.21

Well, there are still luminous graves))) And so, all objects have a day and night lighting model.

V
Vuzya 25.09.21

mine is not all!

Y
Yup 25.09.21

One friend of mine has such chameleons that you live there; the whole city changes color every second, regardless of the time of the year, day or night))))

S
Salieri 25.09.21

some kind of high-rise building in the LV changes color depending on the proximity to it.
+ There is a "Show Time Object" button in Mapeditor - you set the time at which the object appears and disappears. this is how Graffiti appears in the cemetery and lights in the windows of houses. you can do this yourself, i.e. put exactly the same object in exactly the same place where the original is.

Take Pizzeria for example. We put the second pizzeria in the same coordinates as the first one. we change the textures of the windows to the textures curtains or where the light is on, etc. we show fapntasia :))

Maybe, of course, not quite in the subject, for which sorry :))

V
Vuzya 25.09.21

it would be cool if CJ blinked like a traffic light! and what, there would be no claims on the basis of race!

Y
Yup 25.09.21

Yes, then he is black, then yellow Chinese, then ninja turtle, then generally red like hellish Satan.

Y
Yup 25.09.21

:))))))) And where does sex to traffic lights ??????????????)))))))

R
RJ_de_Rex 25.09.21

Yes, the whole state changes color - in the morning it is lighter and at night dark))) accordion theme

Y
Yup 25.09.21

Yes, if you say so, then half of the topics on GTA.ru are button accordion))) Go only to the GTA4 forum so there is almost a solid booooooyan, people are already "playing" the game that will be next year))))

V
Vuzya 25.09.21

In short, Sanya is all so unusual, multi-colored, multi-textured, and even so she is torn to us !!! Maybe someone has a different opinion =)

A
Andrew 25.09.21

Chromium.

D
DREMAN 25.09.21

I know one: the number 47 on the fire changes colors from pink to ........ to ....... to green or what is there

S
Sairis1 25.09.21

never paid attention to such things. When I have time, I'll see if I can find something else.

D
Diego3000 25.09.21

And by the way, you know that all these objects that glow at night are not just that. After all, I'm right KIFFLOM !? :)

A
AlSar 25.09.21

Diego3000
Oh, better not start :)
And the topic, by the way, is 6 years old already.

D
Diego3000 25.09.21

Damn, you spoil the whole buzz)) You yourself know this very well by the way)) I would discuss this topic with you, after all, you won't believe such nostalgia) It's almost immediately you return to San Andreas without even including this game.

A
AlSar 25.09.21

Diego3000
Okay, okay, I will not spoil it :)
And it can and will be possible, after a while, yes.
I will work on it.