3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lapo4ek 25.09.21 11:33 pm

Bugs in the game (Kena: Bridge of Spirits)

I caught a bug on the warrior's path closer to the end - the last portal on the mountain did not activate. Throw off the save from anyone close to this moment or not much after.
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corp238 25.09.21

Lapo4ek The
same thing, it seems to me that I missed some mission.

l
look-look 25.09.21

this is not a bug, you didn’t go through the whole story

K
Kraqe 25.09.21

I caught such a bug, I was able to enter, but I cannot leave. Has anyone come across this? How to get out?

Upd: I was able to get out using the table for the Cheat Engine for enhanced jumps

L
Lapo4ek 25.09.21

look-look
No, I found the full video walkthrough on the streamer. He beat the evil spirits, neutralized the blue ball and immediately after that, 3 columns and 4 portals were activated - 3 at the bottom and 1 at the top. I have the same without activating the top one. I jump on the columns to him. and it is inactive (

c
cypok001 25.09.21

wait for the patch, apparently a bug)

L
Lapo4ek 25.09.21

I downloaded a trainer with improved jumps and bypassed the bug - I just forgot about the lack of a portal and was able to jump to another portal bypassing the mountain. With an improved jump, holding the bow, it flies for kilometers)

f
frufru 28.10.21

Maybe someone knows how to get through. After the battle with the stone boss (Adira's forge) I cannot lower the elevator, even the button does not light up so that these rotten things do something and that's it, it gets stuck. If you go down yourself, then the application does not occur along the storyline