3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rat567 25.09.21 11:33 pm

Mods broke the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I decided to download a couple of mods (A Night to Remember and Ciri's Sole Memento), having not yet completely gone through Blood and Wine, but having already gone through the story. I downloaded it, installed everything, start the game and see that all the saves are not available, and when I try to load them, an inscription pops up that I need to have 2 main add-ons and other free dls. I thought it was a bug and decided to get into NMM (Nexus Mod Manager), but when I clicked on the Autorize button (or somehow it’s called, but it throws it to the tab where you can approve your mods on the site) accidentally these 2 are mod approved. The saves were not loaded either, but after deleting these mods from the Mods folder (they are not in other folders), nothing changes. I went to the NMM website and the only thing I could do was stop approving these 2 mods in the account history, but that didn't help either,
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 25.09.21

Rat567
I have already run out of all the solutions to this problem.
To begin with, check the cache and delete the INIs, if it does not help, then the saves may have broken, you can try to load the saves that were before the mods were installed.

s
serg pc 25.09.21

Reinstall the game without mods without deleting the save and everything will fly

b
bozman.uf 25.09.21

The authors of the mods in the description always warn that the save overwritten using their mods will not start without these mods. Read the description carefully.

b
bozman.uf 25.09.21

serg pc
Checked, nothing will fly anywhere. These profiles are recorded with certain DLCs and will not start without them.