3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArrO 25.09.21 11:33 pm

Bug (Sheltered 2)

Did anyone have a bug that after winning a battle, the game breaks? You press the "continue" button and nothing happens. Maybe someone has a solution?
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
mafanya777 25.09.21

ALT + F4 is healed, and this is 50% after the battle

d
dao_xian 29.09.21

Update the game. This bug has already been fixed with a new patch from 09/24/2021.

S
Sallar 07.10.21

Maybe someone knows how to fix a bug when people stop eating. There is food, and I built new storage facilities and tried different food, both cooked and raw, they do not take everything, neither themselves nor forcibly (

L
LordZmei13 07.10.21

So many bugs. It's just a complete pi..etc. There is always a bug for every action in the game. The most chic was when, when I left the game on the desktop, the game froze tightly. The worst shit I've played in the last 2 years is probably only Chernobyl

O
OrangeHead 28.10.21

LordZmei13
also constantly freezes. only through the dispatcher to bang in advance, before the exit. because if you first go out, then then the windows do not switch, well, or by touch. and both through the menu and through Alt + F4, one song

V
Vismut2005 28.10.21

I really like the bug with tasks for raising turnips:
- you take a task from a clan to save a member of this clan, you come to the point and it turns out that this unfortunate person is held captive by the same clan that gave the task - minus the turnip for a fight;
- you negotiate to trade with the clan - you come to the point, you are attacked by the members of the clan with whom you agreed to trade - minus turnips for the fight.