3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spolmosaurus 25.09.21 11:33 pm

Who did you meet on police missions? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Here we discuss who and which of the game characters came across in police missions. I personally have come across Helen, Cutty, the salesman Klakin Bella and others many times in the mission. And who did you come across?
15 Comments
Sort by:
-
-NO_NAME- 25.09.21

At least in every

S
Spolmosaurus 25.09.21

So I got several Michels at once, and they were also driving to broken-down Glendale.
PlayGround.ru

n
nik gtаsа [Zorb] 25.09.21

Nubs

R
Rinokill 25.09.21

nik gtasa
You are a noob yourself! And I didn’t understand the topic :(

F
Fanatag 25.09.21

So I got several Michels at once, and they were also driving to broken-down Glendale.

As for me, this is not very similar to Michelle.

And the theme is Nubian. Then you can create themes: "Who did you come across in the missions of the fireman"; "Who did you come across in medic missions", etc.

S
SkyGame 25.09.21

Then you can create themes: "Who did you come across in the missions of the fireman"; "Who did you come across in the missions of the medic", etc.
And what, you can create them.

m
megga BOSS [scored for 1 25.09.21

I have never seen such unique prostitutes, in a black suit with holes.

M
Mr Freeman. Gordon Freema 25.09.21

Probably these were the saleswomen from the sex shop, they are in the mission "Key to her heart" (my translation).

.International. 25.09.21

I somehow got hold of oriental combatants, I went through this about 4 years ago and they were on Grove Street)

I
Igor Las Venturas 25.09.21

The first time I came across Katya, I was very surprised when I met her. Then I met several Michels, Miley, Denisov, I think I also came across Barbara (I don't remember) and again Katya. I remember one day I came across several colonels from missions where Ryder and I had to rob his house. Is it interesting? Can you meet Sweet, Ryder and other storyline Persians in cop missions?

C
Carbon8909 25.09.21

Igor Las Venturas
no, of course.

f
fork bender 25.09.21

Igor Las Venturas
Big Smoke can be found at level 69.

A
AlSar 25.09.21

KorsaTuZ7
Too thick.

R
Resident90 25.09.21

In one mission, I first came across ballasses (this is in Las Venturas!), And then a whole gang of attendants)))

M
Mehaniq 25.09.21

There can be no storyline characters from cutscene.img in police missions. Surely there is a list of possible skins for the role of criminals in a police mission