3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sa1rex 25.09.21 11:33 pm

LG 48 \ "OLED48C1RLA OLED or Gigabyte 32 \" AORUS FI32U

Hello everyone, I give my monitor AOC Agon AG322QC4 to the service center under warranty, most likely a replacement matrix, in short there will be a refund, and so the choice fell on the above mentioned models.
I really need advice from experts, I can't decide what is better to take and not miscalculate the distance of 80 cm exclusively for games, since tomorrow, 09/24/2021, you need to make a choice and take.
If possible, I look forward to receiving answers, for earlier I am grateful.
2 Comments
Sort by:
X
XOPSSS 25.09.21

IMHO, I'm not an expert, but from a distance of a meter - from 48 inches, the eyes will be shocked to put it mildly

R
Ryazancev 25.09.21

Sa1rex
If your system is the one in the profile signature. It's wiser for you to take something like that, i.e. "32" and with a high hertzovochka. For 80 cm distance normally 2560 * 1440 and vidyuhi resources will be consumed reasonably.
For 4K, of course, Gnilobite "32" is better - good characteristics. But I would take "40" (inches) for 4K. 48 is too much for this distance. 40 is optimal, but sometimes you have to turn your eyes around the corners where in games there is a cartridge counter and a map. Well, under 4K you have to think about a reduced FPS compared to QHD.
Right now I'm looking at the letters at the bottom of the design of this site at "32" diagonal 100% scale at QHD (2560 * 1440) and I understand that at 4K it will be very shallow (distance about 80 cm.).
(18+
Copyright © 2001-2021
All rights reserved by the legislation of the Russian Federation. Use of site materials is possible only with a direct link to the source.) This inscription