3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Panzerkampfwagen_VI 26.09.21 05:36 pm

Start on software. Rubattle Guide (Diablo 2)

After talking with Akara, you learn that the camp is threatened by creatures from a cave nearby. We leave the camp, we find ourselves in the Blood Moor. Kill local enemies, along the way you will find the entrance to the cave. Come in and kill all the monsters. When there are 5 or fewer monsters, the task status will show how many more monsters need to be killed. Sometimes one hides somewhere, and you have to run through the entire cave to find him. Return to Akara.

Reward: 1 skillpoint.
Talk to Keshia and she will give you a mission to kill the Blood Raven. Through Blood Moor we get to Cold Plains. Immediately at the entrance you will find a portal, activate it. We clean the area. There are two exits and a cave from the Cold Plains. To begin with, we go into the cave and kill everyone and everything (a good place for pumping at low levels, and on the second level of the caves there is a golden chest). After that, go to the Burial Grounds. There, in a crowd of zombies and skeletons, you will meet an archer called the Blood Raven. Kill her while ignoring the crowd. I strongly advise you to go to Mausoleum and Crypt - small but good places to level up. And here and there you will find a gold chest. Return to Keshiye.

Reward: Assistant. But I advise you to hire (now there is such an opportunity) more experienced and with ice arrows. If you already have a mercenary, the reward is reset.
Talk to Akara. She will tell you about the destroyed city of Tristram, and will give you the task to save Deckard Kane. Through another exit from the Cold Plains we find ourselves in Stony Fields. Pay attention to the group of stones standing nearby. But now they are not needed. You need the Underground Passage cave. It has an exit to Dark Wood and a transition to the second level. Are you in a hurry? To you in the dark forest. No? Then first the second level and the golden chest on it, and then in Dark Wood. Find the Tree of Inifuss tree. Click on it - the Scroll of Inifuss will drop out. Take it to Akara too. She will decipher the scroll for you.

Now we go to those stones in Stony Fields. Click on them as indicated in the scroll. A portal to the former Tristram opens. There you will find a cage with Kane, and free him. You will also have to fight a resurrected blacksmith named Griswold. Also find the corpse of poor Wirth - get some money and his leg. We return back to the camp. Talk to Akara and Kane, your new best friend in the game.

Reward: Free item identification with Deckard Kane and a ring from Akara.
When you return to the Rogue Encampment, speak with Charsi. She will ask you to return her hammer Horadric Malus from Monastery Barracks. From Black Marsh we head to Tamoe Highland. There is nothing interesting here, but from here you will come to the Monastery Gate. We clear the Outer Cloister, and go to the Monastery Barracks. There you will find a counter with a Horadric Malus. Please note that it is guarded by The Smith. We return to Charsi.

Reward: Improving an ordinary item to a unique one (it is better to leave it for later when you find a good, white item).
Well, now Kane will send you to Andariel - the Maiden of Torment. To get to it, you have a long way through the dungeon - from Monastery Barracks we go to Jail. After passing three levels of Jail we find ourselves in the Inner Cloister and finally in Cathedral, where we have to fight with the skeleton Bone Ash. Then we pass 3 levels of the catacombs, and finally, on the fourth level, Andariel with his retinue awaits us. She casts Poison Nova, immediately poisons both you and your helper with strong poison. Upon her death, a portal to the Rogue Encampment will open. Almost everyone will thank you here, and the laconic Varriv will go with you and Deckard Kane to the east.

Reward: access to Act 2.

Spoiler a bit of information and alert.
This person was involved in cheating (map hack, chat bot), but despite this he became an administrator. How so?

It was an old screen of Alera's desktop. On it you can see running third-party applications. Screenshot of the alert message

Why do I think the alert is a fake? I can’t say 100%, but I think this is suspicious: The

user described the things of the firm on his necromancer. And for some reason, an alert entered the dialogue and began to write that he did not wear such gear.

Aler style = firm style

Aler created a topic where he wrote about strange monsters in act 1

It's a pity the screen was removed, and we can not see anything. But he wrote who was with him at that moment and also saw these monsters.

Scrolling through the topic below, I found a message from the person who was next to him at that moment.

Here is his screen.

The screen shows a map and a character with the nickname Hairaniya, which belongs to firkax. Why do I think nkz is RIP_Master and not Hairaniya? I dug around on the forum and found a message from the user jurik666, where he wrote about the problems with logging into the account.

Now we need to find evidence that this person is not a firm, or prove that it was him who fell. I started looking again and this is what I found

Topic, where they offer an alert for the post of forum moderator. And in this thread there is a message from jurika666

It shows how he does not speak flatteringly about the Alera and the firm rolled into one. From this it turns out that Aler played the character Hairaniya, and made a screen together with otherman and jurik666
Unfortunately, I started the game recently, so my evidence may not be convincing. But as for me, then either a) Firk and Aler play on the same account, b) this is one person.
If option b, then please pay attention to the violation of the rules by the firm, namely the creation of multi-accounts.
If you want to share with me screenshots and evidence of the Alera's involvement in the administration, then here is my mail: [email protected]
PS If the topic (by some miracle) is not deleted, then I will try to supplement it. If there are mistakes, then please forgive.
PPS This is just an experiment. I want to know how quickly they will react, and if they will react at all. And it's also interesting for what and for how long they will be banned, if they will, of course. I do not have any purpose to expose anyone, it was all written using the rubattle forum and I found information in it in 10 or 20 minutes.
Z. Y. Experienced players, complete my guide if not difficult ^^
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 26.09.21

Panzerkampfwagen_VI wrote:
Experienced players, supplement my guide, if it's not difficult,
just one clarification - you need to create a character on the classics and along the way make 100+ accounts filled with mules.

O
Obsessed 26.09.21

There, in a crowd of zombies and skeletons, you will meet an archer called the Blood Raven.
Panzerkampfwagen_VI, "luchnitsu" and "Bloody Baron"

h
helsing2009 26.09.21

Lord, give me back my 2007 !!

B
Bitard 26.09.21

Give admin panel