3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 26.09.21 05:37 pm

I cannot raise the temperature in the hopper. (Sheltered 2)

Hello everyone, the temperature in the bunker is below 10 degrees, everyone is freezing. Set up a bunch of heaters but doesn't help, who knows what to do? Maybe you can isolate the premises somehow?
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexeyMC 26.09.21

Upd. I accidentally found it, you can regulate the temperature of advanced heaters ... otherwise at 10 everything is cold.

A
AlexeyMC 26.09.21

Now another question, I appointed the shooter to bargain, and they have to wait for me at some point, how to understand at what point?

A
ArrO 26.09.21

AlexeyMC
rummage around on the map, somewhere in the territory of the one with whom you agreed to trade there should be a cell, as far as I remember, indicated by a red arrow.

V
Vismut2005 28.10.21

With the temperature in general, some kind of garbage is going on. On the -1 floor of the bunker, the temperature is 10 degrees lower than on the surface. Heaters are generally unclear how they work. The feeling that it is necessary to make rooms for two cells and fill one with heaters in order to somehow keep the temperature.

G
GreatDarkness 12.11.21

With temperature - you need to build partitions (in the first level of construction), you limit the floor and a large heater is enough for a floor, a small electric one is enough for half a floor.

Suddenly, the fan can cool rooms at negative temperatures, and you can make a refrigerator for food.