3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arey 26.09.21 05:37 pm

Multiplayer (Heroes of Might and Magic 4)

When you click on a network game, a message pops up that this function is temporarily not working, update the game. Has anyone encountered this or is it my glitches ????
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pretoreanez 26.09.21

The network game is still not supported, then there is a game on the local network and play on the Internet until you get fed up, just install the patch to 1.3

V
Victor 26.09.21

I want to take part in an online game of heroes of might and magic

h
hunterart 26.09.21

Likewise ...

P
PlayGround.ru 26.09.21

and where the patch of the game in the Internet can be downloaded ???

P
PlayGround.ru 26.09.21

For especially blind people - the right column. :-))

P
PlayGround.ru 26.09.21

Sorry, what settings and which connection should you choose when you want to play over the network?

a
a bowl 26.09.21

Does anyone know if it is possible to play a network game (over a local network) at the same time, i.e. all move together at once, and the move is transferred according to the last player, so as not to wait for someone to make a move. Kind of like Age of Wonders Shadow Magic.

I
Ilerien Phoenix 26.09.21

Maybe let's play on the grid? I wanted to. Through a direct connection.

D
Dr. Manhattan 26.09.21

2 miska
Hardly. Most likely, one player first walks, as a result of which part of the resources disappears from the map, some mines and castles are captured, and then another walks through this changed world. Imagine: you are running across the field, scouting the area, and an enemy army appears out of nowhere to meet you and begins to screw you up. So where is the turn-based strategy here?

S
Sanek-1000 26.09.21

Speak IP! I WANT to play with someone for a long time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d
dimas000 26.09.21

in short, it's not all that difficult .... at least with the Russian version ..... if you have a Bukovian version with alcohol .... sorry, starforce, then you just need to put 2 patches. one version 1.3, the second version 2.0 ... both are on buka.ru, at the same time you can download the no-cd there (in the end, the buka itself puts the nocd to "its" heroes), well, after installing the 2.0-patch from you have the opportunity to online mode.
if you have a bukin version without starforce (that is, you did not ask to enter any keys, it goes without a disk), then you will need to install the Coming Storm or Whirlwind of War addon, after which we can ... there is also a no-cd for addons , which is very useful, all in the same place, on buka.ru,
but now the most important thing: who has set up this whole hat for himself and wants to go online ???? and then not with anyone! if anyone wishes, write in a personal!

Q
Qward1528 26.09.21

You can play online without any problems on the Heroes 4 Complete version through GameRanger + "H4 Great Launcher 0.01b - Generation of Random Maps":
https://www.playground.ru/heroes_of_might_and_magic_4/file/heroes_of_might_and_magic_4_h4_great_launcher_0_chaartnyiya76