3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
medved 26.09.21 05:37 pm

Heroes IV (Heroes of Might and Magic 4)

If you have questions about the 4 heroes - ask.
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
McKENZY 26.09.21

Where to get cards for the game (scenarios) ???

And they did not make them enough ...

t
tarik 26.09.21

Go to www.heroes.ag.ru for the largest archive of maps.

M
McKENZY 26.09.21

thanks .... I already found it, I advise you to look ...

http://www.heroes4.org/mapdownload.php

V
Vovan 26.09.21

Hello Vsem!

Does anyone know the Heroes IV codes?

P
PlayGround.ru 26.09.21

I will give codes for HEROS 4

B
Boris 26.09.21

Who has a patch to prevent Heroes 4 from swapping memory?

M
Maugly 26.09.21

Hello! I have a problem with "Heroes 4": the program stably hangs in 5-7 minutes, and it is tightly, only reset "saves". This happens ALWAYS after clicking the "tick" (OK) after some message containing only this "tick" (after the end of the battle, after finding the chest, etc.). As far as I understand, these are NOT those problems with memory that got everyone, although I will not, of course, argue that memory has nothing to do with it. Parameters - Win''98, 128 MB of RAM, healthy hard :), percent - AMD 950 MHz, game - from "Buka", NOT patched.
If you have any ideas - I will be grateful!

a
alex 26.09.21

gde dostat igru?

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.09.21

BUY, where else;)
IMHO such a game deserves to be bought, not downloaded anywhere ...

M
Magellan 26.09.21

When entering the prison, I am thrown out of the game.
What is this glitch and how to fix it ???

K
Kiselev 26.09.21

Hello, anyone else is interested in Heroes 4, otherwise we even bought a disc here, wanted to play Heroes 4 Winds of War, go to MultiPlayer, TCP direct, the second enters the server IP, and does not see it.
What's the trouble?

A
A.Soldier of Light 26.09.21

Do you need to write the same message in different topics? There is one topic, there is one of your posts in it. And that's all, there is no need for more.

K
Kiselev 26.09.21

So one fig no one answers, no one comes here at all
(I apologize for the repetitions, maybe at least there will be more chances that someone will answer, and you yourself can answer me, otherwise we are tormented here, by the way in Berlin, everything is in football and we want Heroes)

K
Kittn 26.09.21

Help me download the game somewhere, even English. version. What I downloaded here gives a sign "the application was unable to start because binkw32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."
Where can I get this binkw32.dll?
I have heroes3, can they somehow be patched to heroes4? Tell me please.
Thanks in advance.

P
PDragon 26.09.21

If you are still interested, I can look for this dll-ku at home somewhere was on the box

I will throw off I have heroes3, maybe they can somehow be patched to heroes4?

I have never seen a sillier phrase in my life :-), no, of course, these are different games
:-)

C
Cateador 26.09.21

At the entrance to the prison, I am thrown out of the game, in my opinion, a fairly common glitch in the game - many have this, so forget it - what's interesting in the prison? :) Damn, cool - answers to the past ...

j
jaxdavid 26.09.21

I can’t enter the city throws out of the game

D
Dg73_TiTan -worm073- 26.09.21

jaxdavid Do

you play with pirates?

X
Xatake 26.09.21

who plays the thread on hamachi? If anyone knows the network / network, throw me conjure you)) I want to play on the network)

H
Harbinger265 26.09.21

Is there anyone alive on this forum?