3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sva84123 26.09.21 05:37 pm

Game over the network and the Internet. Problems and solutions (Heroes of Might and Magic 4)

Alexander bought the game Heroes 4, said one of the last heroes, it turned out to be some kind of nonsense (in the game both Lord of the Rings and King Arthur of the company and other nonsense). In general, I did not particularly like the game in comparison with part 3, but I would like to play on an Internet. If anyone knows how to play HEROES 4 ALEXANDER on the Internet p-that help. [email protected] Thank you in advance!
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kiselev 26.09.21

Hello, anyone else is interested in Heroes 4, otherwise we even bought a disc here, wanted to play Heroes 4 Winds of War, go to MultiPlayer, TCP direct, the second enters the server IP, and does not see it.
What's the trouble?

B
BIGBANGER 26.09.21

I put a patch for the network game in heroes 4 rus. from beech, and now I can not pass copy protection. says the wrong initialization code.

C
Cateador 26.09.21

I put a patch for the network game in heroes 4 rus. from beech, and now I can not pass copy protection. says the wrong initialization code.
sorry, in this I do not rummage :) people, help the gamer, pliz!

_
_Lawless_ 26.09.21

sva84123 It is necessary to buy litsuhi, and Alexander logged, this is a pirate! I have somewhere else on my shelf, a pirate collection is gathering dust, there are all sorts of "Alexander" and "Excalibur". BIGBANGER Go to the store and buy a licensed game and patch it. If you only want to play alone, then here, in the cheats section, there are cracks. I also advise everyone to go to the off site beeches and dig there.

H
Harbinger265 26.09.21

As far as I know, Excalibur is a mod, not a pirate repack.

PS Although the fig knows what names the pirates give to their rips. Alexander, Chariot of Destiny .. ugh.

P
ProJax 26.09.21

looking for people who want to play via the Internet, write here or here vkontakte.ru/id16688046

Q
Qward1528 26.09.21

You can play HoMM 4 Complete through GameRanger or a similar program without any problems, and it is highly advisable to take a random map generator with you for more comfort:
https://www.playground.ru/heroes_of_might_and_magic_4/file/heroes_of_might_and_magic_4_h4_great_launscher_11