3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
midtone 26.09.21 05:37 pm

Wellcum in D2 (Diablo 2)

Gentlemen, is someone going to play Diablo today at 18:00 MSK? And then I don’t want to be with random. I would be at the party of Raladin on Malatzi

25 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 26.09.21

Everyone is already playing. A year and a half.

S
Sweety_Mustard 26.09.21

tanaka: hello guys, let's play d2r!
passed: Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, the leather club's two blocks down.

[
[_JENKA_] 26.09.21

midtone
I can't understand this is a viper or mx5))

m
midtone 26.09.21

[_JENKA_]
Looks like mx5 like)

O
Obsessed 26.09.21

gone, what devotion! Bravo! ;-)

3m3m 26.09.21

[_JENKA_]
midtone
kapot dlinnii - et vipar

[
[_JENKA_] 26.09.21

in short my report on d2r: the game does not start. that's it, I finished.

O
Obsessed 26.09.21

[_JENKA_], about the first days it was obvious, you have to look what will happen next)) I wang partial remarks: "Oh YOUR resurrected, it logs, I'd better go back to the firm!" ; D

[
[_JENKA_] 26.09.21

my report on the 3rd day of the game: the game does not start))))

F
FludoTron 26.09.21

Passed normal today, kayfanul straight. They even worked on the sound. I constantly switched between graphics, and now the original hurts my eyes fiercely) Advice in travinkale - my compliments. Nicely done, maladtsa

[
[_JENKA_] 26.09.21

FludoTron
well you and fuck

R
RomanMixed 26.09.21

midtone
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2_resurrected/

O
Obsessed 26.09.21

FludoTron, looked at streams d2r .. Inven PPC. Loot does not smell like a filter. xs, will this ever be all. but with ctrl from the invin he throws it into a large chest (honestly, hell, I remember, this is a vanilla feature or finished: D) - and then happiness! I sense that with my brain injuries from the past years playing in d2, in d2r I can only play on the class, where the dumb Inven is one of the shit (read - the norm: D).

F
FludoTron 26.09.21

Obsessed
well, they said somewhere that after the release there will be finished cuts, the mechanics will not touch, and all sorts of amenities will most likely be delivered

p
passed 26.09.21

FludoTron wrote:
they will not touch the mechanics,
Something has already been touched.

F
FludoTron 29.09.21

passed wrote:
Already touched something.
your burnt ass? )

p
passed 29.09.21

WASH, page "bug" and so on

F
FludoTron 29.09.21

passed
Yes, it was probably necessary to leave a bug, because of which they piss off gear

O
Obsessed 29.09.21

FludoTron, wait and see .. in which direction everything will bend)) one thing is cool - advertising flooded and the hamsters gathered in one enclosure. I even had my wife in my phone about d2r popped up)

k
kot-stargazer 29.09.21

FludoTron
FludoTron wrote:
your burnt ass? )
Ahahahahah, hike, yes!