3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasily223 26.09.21 05:37 pm

Guys, who will throw off the Havela ring on NG +? (Dark Souls)

Hello everyone. Started playing on NG +. In the first playthrough, I killed him through the door (I didn’t know then that it was Havel from which the ring was falling, I thought what kind of puss was pounding me through the door). I go up to the door, and this "man" knocks at me through the door (I confess I did it from such blows), well, of course I killed him with the help of a "bug", but I could not open the door. This is how the game went, and I forgot to completely find the entrance to it, and see what it was. After a while, I started NG +, and again (again) killed it through the door, only then I thought of googling who it was and what was falling from it. I found an entrance to it, but there is NO ring. It turns out this is a very cool ring. Can anyone please drop it on NG +?
1 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kvasilich 07.10.21

Vasily223
Better late than never - the Havel ring justifies itself only if it plays for a heavily armed fighter (a spherical Big Dad in a vacuum). For everyone else, the ring of protection and support is much more useful (it is also favors), because this is not only valuable fur, ugh, that is, a bonus to carrying capacity, but also + to hp and stamina.